Perishability of documents is one of the complications of content management. 12) Docume
Perishability of documents is one of the complications of content management.
12) Documents behind corporate firewalls cannot be accessed by Google or any other search engine.
13) Team portals can be used as platforms for employees to post their ideas.
14) Basic emails do not allow good control over shared content and should not be used for knowledge sharing in organizations.
15) As blogs are informal and open-ended, they are not an effective form of knowledge-sharing.
16) A blog is a personal journal that is accessible on the Web.
17) Podcasts are open-ended, can take many formats, and can address many dimensions of a situation.
18) Expert systems encode human knowledge in the form of If/Then rules that indicate that some action should be taken if a particular condition exists.
19) The expert system programs that process a set of rules are called expert kernels.
20) To create the system of rules, the development team interviews human experts in a particular domain.