Payroll Tax Expense or Employee Benefits Expense are possible account titles employers use for the employer's payroll taxes (EI and CPP).
13) The account credited for the employer's portion of CPP is CPP Payable.
14) Businesses with payroll deductions under $15,000 must remit payroll withholdings quarterly.
15) The employer's EI contribution is based on the employee's EI deductions.
16) Every business with employees must have a unique identification number issued by the Canada Revenue Agency.
17) The totals of EI, CPP and Income Tax deducted reported on the T4-T4. A Summary must agree with the total of the deductions of CPP, EI and Income Tax reported on the employee's T4s.
18) If an employee leaves an employer during the year, the employer must issue a T4 within 30 days of the request.
19) The employer's and the employee's contributions to CPP, EI and Income Tax must be remitted to the Provincial Government monthly.
20) For a weekly payroll, the entry to record the employer's portions should also be done weekly.
21) Use a Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions to remit monthly employee deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency.
Externalities and the EnvironmentMeyer describes the “Tragedy of the Commons.” The IMF article explains how this type of problem is an example of an “externality.” What i...Mar 16 2020
A 25-MVA. three-phase. 13.8-kV. two-pole. 60-Hz Y-connected synchronous generatorwas tested by the open-circuit test. and its air-gap voltage was extrapolatedwith the fol...Jul 16 2020
Silver nitrate solution is mixed with sodium sulfide solution producing a black solid and sodium nitrate solution according to the balanced chemical equation: 2AgNO3(aq...May 22 2021
Identify one court decision that has influenced fire scene investigations, and briefly discuss specifically what it has affected. Your response should be a minimum of 20...Feb 04 2020
How might Timberland’s community service efforts help it to perform better? Should Timberland’s stockholders be enthusiastic about the firm’s expenditures for the environ...Nov 27 2019
A double-pipe heat exchanger is to be used to heat 6000 kg/h of 22 mol per centhydrochloric acid. The exchanger will be constructed from karbate (imperviouscarbon) and st...Jun 09 2020
You will be conducting a narrative observation of an individual child in a situation that is not teacher directed. Children should be engaged in free play inside the clas...Mar 17 2020
What is the volatility (standard deviation) of an equally weighted portfolio of stocks within an industry in which the stocks have a volatility of 40% and a correlation o...Jun 08 2021
Hi I need help completing: Net Present Value analysis of proposed strategy’s new cash flow and EPS/EBIT analysis NOTE: To construct the first cash flow (cf1) at the ver...Nov 08 2017