Payroll Tax Expense or Employee Benefits Expense are possible account titles employers use for the employer's payroll taxes (EI and CPP).
13) The account credited for the employer's portion of CPP is CPP Payable.
14) Businesses with payroll deductions under $15,000 must remit payroll withholdings quarterly.
15) The employer's EI contribution is based on the employee's EI deductions.
16) Every business with employees must have a unique identification number issued by the Canada Revenue Agency.
17) The totals of EI, CPP and Income Tax deducted reported on the T4-T4. A Summary must agree with the total of the deductions of CPP, EI and Income Tax reported on the employee's T4s.
18) If an employee leaves an employer during the year, the employer must issue a T4 within 30 days of the request.
19) The employer's and the employee's contributions to CPP, EI and Income Tax must be remitted to the Provincial Government monthly.
20) For a weekly payroll, the entry to record the employer's portions should also be done weekly.
21) Use a Statement of Account for Current Source Deductions to remit monthly employee deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency.
If the image of point (1,-2,3) in the plane, 2x+3y-4z+22 =0 measured parallel to the line x/1 = y/4 = z/5 is Q, then find the length of PQ. >Aug 08 2020
Consider the pizza restaurants and explain the following issues. 1.) Explain the effect of a horizontal integration of all the firms in the industry on the pricing behavi...May 26 2020
The amusement park ride consists of two gondolas and , and counterweights and that swing in opposite directions. Using realistic dimensions and mass, calculate the angula...Jun 03 2020
Nitrogen gas at 10,000 psi is stored inside a cylindrical pressure vessel with both ends capped and located outdoors at atmospheric pressure. The tank dimensions are: out...May 10 2020
C8H18(l)+252O2(g)→8CO2(g)+9H2O(g)1)Calculate ΔHrxn for the combustion of octane (C8H18), a component of gasoline, by using average bond energies.Express your answer using...Apr 17 2020
An FI is planning to issue $100 million in BB-rated commercial loans. It will finance all of it by issuing demand deposits. ( LG 24-2 )a. What is the minimum capital requ...May 10 2020
The maintenance costs for furnaces at a copper smelting plant have been constant at $140,000 per year for the past 5 years. If the interest rate was 8% per year for the f...May 19 2020
Nursing Assignment: 2 PartsPart one: Discussion Question: Think about your unique nursing practice specialty area and the population you serve. Is there a clear connectio...Jun 04 2020
Using the data provided in Appendix for numerical questions write a report addressing the followingCritically discuss the capital asset pricing model and the single-ind...Feb 13 2020
Explain why the technical and sociocultural dimensions of project management are two sides to the same coin.Jun 14 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.