Over time, the price of personal computers has fallen dramatically. All else constant, this would lead us to expect that demand for personal computers has become more price elastic.
84) When calculating the arc elasticity of demand, the percentage change in price (quantity) should be based on the average of the starting and ending prices (quantities).
85) Assume that when the price of good X is $12, quantity demanded is 32. When price is decreased to $9, quantity demanded increases to 45. Over this range, the arc elasticity of demand is 1.182.
86) Assume the demand function for a particular good can be written as P = 150 - 6Q. When P = 12, the point elasticity of demand equals 2.08.
87) In the case of a linear demand curve, average revenue is equal to price, while (with the exception of Q = 1) marginal revenue is less than price.
88) In the case of a linear demand function, the marginal revenue function is twice as steep as the demand function.
89) For a linear demand function, slope and the price elasticity of demand are equal.
90) When demand is perfectly inelastic with respect to price, the demand curve is horizontal.
91) Assume the income elasticity for a particular good has been estimated to be -0.68. Based on this information, we can infer that the good is inferior and a necessity.
92) We would expect the cross price elasticity of demand between digital cameras and film cameras to be positive.
what is insurance contract ? defineApr 23 2021
Calculate the resistance value in ohms for the following conductance values: (a) 0.001 S (b) 0.01 S (c) 0.1 S (d) 1 S.Jul 17 2020
RPL has a stock plan, under the stock plan employees are permitted to acquire a limited number of option shares at 10% below their fair market value on December 1st of ea...Jul 05 2021
Human ecology is the complete superiority of existence of a person as described in the method which they communicate & manage with all people surrounding them as well as ...May 01 2020
Consider a quiz game show where you are given two questions to answer. Q1 will be answered correctlywith probability 0.8 and Q2 with probability 0.5. Answering Q1 correct...May 05 2020
Use the Intermediate Value Theorem to show that has at least two zeros in the intervalAug 14 2021
Find the first five nonzero Fourier coefficients of the shifted and offset square wave in Figure P13–9. Use your results to write an expression in the corresponding Fouri...Jul 02 2020
Perkins Corporation is considering several investment proposals, as shown below:If the project profitability index is used, the ranking of the projects from most to least...Apr 10 2021
The resources owned by a business are called:a. assets.b. liabilities.c. retained earnings.d. common stock.Jul 02 2021