On January 1 the supplies account had a balance of $811. During the month, $9,917 worth of supplies were purchased. The January 31 physical count of supplies shows there are $3,602. Determine the amount of supplies expense for January.
111) On Friday, January 26 the Wages Expense account had a debit balance of $4,500 before the posting of the current week's wage of $1,500. Employees earn $1,500 for a five-day work week ending on Friday. They are then paid for that payroll. Determine the total wage expense for the month of January.
112) From the following data, journalize the adjusting entries in proper form for the month.
(a) Equipment costing $2,120 with a residual value of $200 has an expected life of 48 months.
(b) Accrued salaries of $100.
(c) Supplies ledger balance $700, supplies on hand $200.
113) Discuss the benefits of the worksheet. Explain how the financial reports are prepared from the worksheet.
114) What is the purpose of adjusting entries? Discuss the effect of not preparing adjusting entries on various accounts.
115) List the steps of the Accounting Cycle in their order of completion that we have learned about up to this point in the course.
Supervisor’s rating of individual employees on characteristics using typically a five grade system iscalled[A]Formal Appraisal [B]Informal Appraisal [C]BARS [D]Graphic...Dec 11 2017
Insert necessary commas. In the space provided, indicate briefly the reason for each comma. For example, write independent adjectives, the adverb too, introductory verbal...Jul 10 2021
A machine needs two types of components in order to function. We have a stockpile of n type-1 components and m type-2 components. Type-i components last for an exponentia...Aug 02 2020
Briefly describe the implications of the strategic trade policy as applied to international trade. 132.What constitutes the revised case for free trade?Jan 11 2020
Mr. Sunil works for “Energy Engineering Works.” Apart from the regular compensation, the company provides him with things such as tuition reimbursement, recreational oppo...Apr 02 2018
A stream of liquid n-pentane flows at a rate of 50.4L/min into a heating chamber, where it evaporates into a stream of air 15% in excess of the amount needed to burn the ...Jul 18 2020
Explain why the following statements are false.a. “The aggregate-demand curve slopes downward because it is the horizontal sum of the demand curves for individual goods.”...May 10 2021
M&M Proposition II, without taxes, states that the:capital structure of a firm is highly relevant.return on equity remains constant as the debt-equity ratio increases.wei...Aug 11 2020
A loan of 324,000 is to be repaid in 30 years by month-end repayments starting in one month. The interest rate is 4.6% p.a. compounded monthly. Calculate the interest pai...Apr 14 2021
QUESTION 4 Explain what is the Stakeholder Model of CSR? For the toolbar, press ALT F10 (PC) or ALT FNF10 (Mac).Apr 22 2021