non-income expense items included in the GDP calculation include
A) depreciation and indirect business taxes.
B) depreciation and corporate profits.
C) corporate profits tax and indirect business taxes.
D) indirect business taxes and corporate profits.
72) If consumption expenditures are $500, spending on fixed investment is $100, imports are $40, exports are $75, the capital consumption allowance is $25, government spending is $50, and inventories have fallen by $5, then GDP is
A) $25 greater than NDP.
B) $20 greater than NDP.
C) $50 greater than NDP.
D) the same as NDP.
73) If NDP is $50 less than GDP, we know that
A) inventories increased over the year.
B) inventories decreased over the year.
C) net investment equals $50.
D) depreciation equals $50.
74) The total factor payments to all resource owners is
A) net domestic product.
B) personal income.
C) national income at factor cost.
D) gross domestic income.
75) Suppose gross domestic product is $5 billion, government business transfer payments are $1 billion, indirect business taxes are $0.5 billion, and depreciation is $0.5 billion. Then national income equals
A) $5 billion.
B) $4 billion.
C) $3 billion.
D) $2.7 billion.
76) The difference between net domestic product and national income is that
A) net domestic product includes depreciation.
B) national income includes government and business transfer payments.
C) net domestic product includes indirect business taxes.
D) net domestic product doesn't include social security taxes or corporate retained earnings.
77) Which of the following is a component of net domestic product, but NOT of national income?
A) capital consumption allowance
B) indirect business taxes
C) corporate taxes
D) personal taxes
78) Disposable personal income is found by taking
A) personal income taxes minus personal income.
B) personal income minus personal income taxes.
C) personal income taxes plus personal income.
D) personal income times personal income taxes.
79) Personal income is equal to
A) NDP minus national income.
B) disposable personal income plus personal income taxes.
C) disposable personal income plus personal and corporate income taxes.
D) national income minus corporate income taxes and social security.
80) Suppose the total value of all assets in Canada is $10 billion. In 1993, the total value of all final services produced in Canada was $100 million, the total value of all final goods produced in Canada was $300 million, and the total value of all final goods and services produced by Canadian firms in other countries was $100 million. In this situation, gross domestic product for 1993 was
A) $600 million.
B) $500 million.
C) $400 million.
D) $10.4 billion.
Find the value(s) of (1 + )2/3. b) Show that cos? z + sin? 2 = 1, for all z = x +iy, , Y ER, V-1 = i. c) Find a complex valued analytic function f(x, y) = u(x, y) + iv(x,y),Jun 03 2021
Gold has compounds containing gold(I) ion or gold(III) ion. A compound of gold and chlorine was treated with a solution of silver nitrate, AgNO3, to convert the chloride ...Jun 24 2021
Nigel Corporation is interested in purchasing Lau Company Ltd. The total of Lau’s net income amounts over the last five years is $750,000. During one of those years, Lau ...Mar 30 2020
How to program the LCD for displaying the accurate speed of DC motor which is moving on 1500 RPM? >Jul 29 2020
Oregon Equipment Company wants to develop a new log-splittingmachine for rural homeowners. Market research has determined thatthe company could sell 5,000 log-splitting m...Apr 22 2020
Explain the need and functions of review of literature.Aug 24 2020
How is duration related to the interest elasticity of a fixe din come security? What is the relationship between duration and the price of a fixed-income security? ( LG 3-8 )Apr 26 2020
Able Time Inc. imported a shipment of watches into the United States. The watches bore the mark "TOMMY," which is a registered trademark owned by Tommy Hilfiger. U.S. Cus...Aug 01 2021
Case Study Stage 2 Business Process Analysis and Technology Solution Proposal UR UMUC Healthy Fitness CenterWhile looking at the present business model at UUHFC, it is a ...Jul 27 2020
Atlantis Fisheries issues zero coupon bonds on the market at a price of $627 per bond. Each bond has a face value of $1,000 payable at maturity in 12 years. What is the y...Jun 27 2021