N:M means that more than one entity is allowed on each side of the relationship and that the number of entities on each side can be different.
12) The crow's-foot notation shows the minimum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship.
13) The maximum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship is known as maximum cardinality.
14) Normalization is the process of combining two or more poorly structured tables into a single structured table.
15) Transforming a table into a normal form to remove duplicated data and other problems is called normalizing the table.
16) Tables that are not normalized are subject to data integrity problems.
17) Because normalized designs can be slower to process, database designers sometimes choose to accept non-normalized tables.
18) The easiest time to change the database structure is after the database has been constructed and loaded with data.
sample data consisting of numbers of enrolled students (in thousands) and numbers of burglaries for randomly selected large colleges in a recent year (based on data from ...May 30 2021
Which of the following is not a property of water?a. It has a low boiling point compared with other molecules.b. It has a high heat of vaporization.c. Its molecules resis...May 23 2021
Designer Textiles, Inc., is considering factoring its receivables. The company’s average collection period is 60 days, and its average level of receivables is $2.5 millio...Mar 30 2020
Classify each molecule as polar or nonpolar:a. H2Ob. CH3CH2CH3c. CH3CH2OHd. H2e. hexaneJul 27 2021
What is the correct order of decreasing polarity between the following bonds: N - O, N - N, N - P, and C - NJul 19 2021
Take the following example of boundary issues and write two paragraphs about how you might prevent this situation as a PsychiatricMental Health Nurse Practitioner, how yo...Mar 17 2020
An Inflammatory Decision Resulting from an Anti-Inflammatory DrugIn 1978, the FDA approved an anti-inflammatory pain reliever called "sulindac" under the brand name of "C...Aug 11 2021
I have practical report ( ascorbic acid ) The attachment file contains notes . The second part of experiment is standadization of DCpip Ascrobic acid equvalence of Dcpip ...Mar 30 2020
(a) Let P be a point not on the line that passes through the points Q and RShow that the distance from the point P to the line L is where and (b) Use the formula in part...Jul 06 2021
A debt of $5000 can be repaid, with interest at 8%, by the following payments. Year Payment 1...........................$ 500 2...........................1000 3.............May 26 2020