N:M means that more than one entity is allowed on each side of the relationship and that the number of entities on each side can be different.
12) The crow's-foot notation shows the minimum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship.
13) The maximum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship is known as maximum cardinality.
14) Normalization is the process of combining two or more poorly structured tables into a single structured table.
15) Transforming a table into a normal form to remove duplicated data and other problems is called normalizing the table.
16) Tables that are not normalized are subject to data integrity problems.
17) Because normalized designs can be slower to process, database designers sometimes choose to accept non-normalized tables.
18) The easiest time to change the database structure is after the database has been constructed and loaded with data.
The theory of overlapping demands predicts that trade in manufactured goods is unimportant for countries with very different: Tastes and preferences Expectations of futur...Jun 02 2020
A critical aspect of knowledge creation and application comes from the understanding of the nexus between justice, security, and democracy. As the justice system rapidly ...Mar 17 2020
Case Study is Attached. Write MemosThe MemoThese are usually one-page internal communication documents for a firm. There are numerous valid memo formats, but the one outl...Aug 08 2020
What is a current event that is in marketing and related to one or more of the topics listed below- promotion, advertising, different types of advertising, sales promotio...Aug 27 2020
What is a pharmacokinetic explanation for the treatment failure of F.W.? How might this problem be overcome?Feb 03 2020
Looking for an answer to 13.9. Which uses information from 13.8(23%) A four-cylinder petrol engine with a bore of 63 mm and a stroke of 76 mm was tested at full throttle ...Jun 05 2020
Suppose economists observe that an increase in government spending of $10 billion raises the total demand for goods and services by $30 billion. a. If these economists i...Mar 29 2020
The work breakdown structure (WBS) for building a house (levels 1 and 2) is shown below:a) Add two level-3 activities to each of the level-2 activities to provide more de...Jul 31 2020
a. What's the current U.S. average interest rate on 15-year fixed rate mortgage? How does it compare with the interest rate on a 15-year adjustable rate mortgage?b. What'...Sep 02 2020
3M's competitive business strategy is based on innovation. 3M requires that at least 25 percent of its annual sales come from products introduced over the previous five y...May 21 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.