Net Sales equals Gross Sales - Sales Returns and Allowances - Cash Sales.
54) If management wanted to determine if customers were returning goods at a higher rate than usual it could use the Sales Returns and Allowances account to analyze the information.
55) The time a customer is granted to pay the bill is the discount period.
56) Terms of 2/10, n/30 means that a customer is allowed a 10% discount in 30 days.
57) Sales Returns and Allowances is a contra-asset.
58) Sales is a revenue account.
59) Sales Discounts is an expense account.
60) If a customer returns merchandise the income for that period will be reduced.
61) The Sales Returns and Allowances account is contra-revenue.
62) Sales Discounts and Sales Returns and Allowances are expense accounts.
What is the molecular shape of NF3Jul 29 2021
After years of research, your company develops a product that might revolutionize the green (environmentally conscious) building industry. e product is made from relative...Jul 06 2021
Distinguish between production efficiency and allocative efficiency. Explain why many production possibilities achieve production efficiency but only one achieves alloca...Jun 04 2021
Historically, 5 percent of a mail-order firm’s repeat charge-account customers have an incorrect current address in the firm’s computer databaseThe number of customers ou...Jun 01 2020
16.A loan will be repaid by month-end repayments of 9,000 for 10 years. The interest rate is 2.2% p.a. compounded monthly for the first 6 years and 8.4% p.a. compounded m...Aug 13 2020
Insurance Fraud ProjectRate Evasion - This involves telling an insurer that vehicle is actually garaged/kept in one location (usually one with lower rates) as opposed...May 24 2018
An investment will pay you $65,000 in nine years. If the appropriate discount rate is 5.5 percent compounded daily, what is the present value? Is this possible to solve u...May 28 2021
A company wants to determine where they should locate a new warehouse. They have two existing production plants (i.e., Plant A and Plant B) that will ship units of a prod...Nov 20 2019
Find the limit if it exists. If the limit does not exist, explain why.Jun 23 2021
What is Hooke's law?2. A 300-in.-Iong steel bar hanger with a modulus of elasticity of 30,000 ksi and a Poisson's ratio of 0.3 is subjected to a 96- kip tensile l...Jun 22 2020