Members of a team in a company can determine where and how to save costs, by studying the
Members of a team in a company can determine where and how to save costs, by studying the company's business processes and looking for inefficiencies.
2) In a business process, activities are always automated.
3) An activity is considered automated when it is characterized by people following procedures.
4) In a business process flowchart, activities are always shown in diamonds.
5) Resources are sets of procedures.
6) Decisions provide branching points within the flow of a business process.
7) Data must always be a complex document, to move from one activity to another.
8) Roles are shown as scrolls in a business process flowchart.
9) A collection of databases is an example of a repository.
10) A repository can be a cardboard box, a notebook, a list, an Excel spreadsheet, or a database.