McDonalds kept its U.S.-based menu when entering the Chinese market. 25) Multinational c
McDonalds kept its U.S.-based menu when entering the Chinese market.
25) Multinational companies can easily apply identical production methods in different countries and obtain the same results.
26) McDonalds has traditionally been popular among Chinese children.
27) In terms of location decisions, firms evaluate the extent to which the labor force is unionized.
28) Changes in the macro environment affect individual firms and industries through the microeconomic factors of demand, production, cost, and profitability.
29) In terms of location decisions, firms evaluate the infrastructure of the area in terms of access to transportation as well as the quality of life.
30) The quoted in the textbook study of consumer behavior at Starbucks company stores demonstrated that including calorie count on menus had no impact on consumer behavior.
31) A joint venture allows a foreign firm to easier adjust to a new market and often meet various institutional requirements.
32) In 2001-2002, the fast food industry underwent tremendous growth.
33) Changing consumer taste and preferences, lawsuits, and competitive pressures adversely affect McDonald's sales.