Maximum cardinality in an E-R diagram refers to the maximum number of relati
Maximum cardinality in an E-R diagram refers to ________.
A) the maximum number of relationships possible in a diagram
B) the maximum number of entities that can be involved in a relationship
C) the maximum number of constraints possible for a particular relationship
D) the maximum number of attributes an entity can have
13) The process of converting poorly structured tables into two or more well-structured tables is referred to as ________.
14) Database practitioners classify tables into various ________ according to the kind of problems they have.
B) data models
C) normal forms
15) Normalized tables eliminate ________.
A) database design
B) data duplication
C) data entry
D) data conversion
16) The general goal of normalization is to ________.
A) create a copy of an existing table
B) construct tables such that every table has a similar topic
C) convert two or more tables into a single table
D) construct tables such that every table has a single topic
17) The easiest time to change the database structure is ________.
A) during the data modeling stage
B) after constructing the database
C) during the data designing stage
D) after creating the application programs