Lab : EasyPHP and MySQL Setup
- Install EasyPHP and MySQL and take a screen shot that shows the MySQL prompt on your screen. (Note: You must include the screen shot which shows that MySQL is installed on your computer as part of your assignment. An installation guide to aid the installation of EasyPHP and MySQL is located here.
- Research the capabilities of MySQL.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Describe your experiences related to your setup of MySQL. Include any difficulties or issues that you had encountered during the installation.
- Based on your post-installation research, describe the main capabilities of MySQL.
- Describe the approach that you would take to go from a conceptual or logical model that you created in Visio to the implementation of that database structure in MySQL. Determine the additional information that you will need to implement the database design in a database management system.
- Include the screen shot which shows that MySQL is installed on your computer.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
All of the following are reported as current liabilities except: a. interest payable. b. bonds payable due in 18 months. c. salaries payable. d. sales tax payable.Aug 26 2020
The most recent financial statements for Schenkel Co. are shown here:Assets and costs are proportional to sales. Debt and equity are not. The company maintains a constant...Dec 02 2019
The Market for Foreign ExchangeMiddlebury Herbal Products, a United Kingdom based multi-national corporation, is a producer of herbal teas, seasonings, and medicines. The...Nov 30 2019
EzeeCredit Company reported net income of $3,474,000for the year ended December 31, 2020. During the year the company also declared and paid dividends of $530,000on the c...May 17 2020
1.) a)State the difference between the Collimation System and Rise-and-Fall system in levelling?b)The following consecutive readings were taken with a dumpy level along a...Jul 02 2020
PRODUCT COST IN TOTAL AND PER UNITGrin Company manufactures digital cameras. In January, Grin produced 6,400 cameras with the following costs:There were no beginning or e...Apr 01 2020
Antibiotics enter the environment in wastewater from pharmaceutical manufacturing plants, in wastes from farms where they are used in animals, and in sewage from human po...Jun 05 2021
Polar-to-Rectangular Conversion convert the polar equation to rectangular form and sketch its graph.Jun 25 2021
On January 1, 2014, Christel Madan Corporation had inventory of $50,000. At December 31, 2014, Christel Madan had the following account balances.Freight-in ……………. $ 4,000...Mar 29 2020
Bio Science Case studyA 30-year-old female demonstrated a subtle onset of the following symptoms: dull facial expression; droopy eyelids; puffiness of the face and perior...Apr 07 2020