Knowledge management can be used to reduce costs and streamline operations. Knowledge
Knowledge management can be used to reduce costs and streamline operations.
2) Knowledge management is a process supported by the five components of an information system, but it is not technology.
3) Knowledge management boosts revenues by getting products and services to market faster.
4) Content management systems cannot be used to track information contained in graphics.
5) An insurance company scans every document it receives from customers and stores those documents as part of its client-processing application. This is an example of a knowledge management system.
6) KM content management systems are concerned with operational documents.
7) Internet search engines, which are designed to search for information, cannot be regarded as content management systems.
8) Companies that sell complicated products and want to share their knowledge of those products with employees and customers are the typical users of content management systems.
9) Content management systems directly support business operations.
10) In a content management system, several documents may refer to the same product.