Just about any business activity in the value chain—from marketing and sales to logistics
Just about any business activity in the value chain—from marketing and sales to logistics, manufacturing, and customer service—can be outsourced.
2) Outsourcing, by definition, refers to the use of a foreign vendor.
3) IT and IS services cannot be outsourced by a company.
4) Some companies choose to outsource to save management time and attention.
5) One of the benefits of outsourcing is that it allows for an easy exit.
6) Outsourcing caps financial risk.
7) Due to the benefits of specialization, it is guaranteed that outsourcing will provide a level of quality higher than what could be achieved in-house.
8) Acquiring licensed software is a form of outsourcing.
9) A Web storefront is a form of outsourcing an entire business function.
10) Acquiring licensed software increases costs for all users.