Inside Traders open a brokerage account and purchases 300 shares of Energy Infusion at $40 per share.They borrow $4,000 from her broker to help pay for the purchase.The interest rate on the loan is 8%.
1. What is the margin on IT’s account when they first purchase the stock?
2. If the share price falls to $30 per share by the end of the year, what is the remaining margin in her account?
3. If the maintenance margin required for the account is 30%, will she receive a margin call?
4. What is the rate of return on her investment?
Which of the following is not a limitation of group discussion techniques to enhance creativity?(a)Members of a group may pursue only one idea, ignoring other alternative...Dec 11 2017
Els Company most recently reconciled its bank statement and book balances of cash on August 31 and it reported two checks outstanding, No. 5888 for $1,038.05 and No. 5893...Jul 20 2020
Industrial Policy Australian lobstermen fear a collapse of the lobster industry from over-harvesting. They are comparing various policy options for regulation. Use the fo...Jun 06 2020
Organizations are growing in size, in complexity and in geographical coverage, thereby increasing the workload of executives. In this scenario, the concept that defines t...Nov 30 2017
High-Low Method; Predicting CostThe number of X-rays taken and X-ray costs over the last nine months in Beverly Hospital are given below:MonthX-Rays TakenX-Ray CostsJanua...Jun 28 2020
Financial statement analysis can be both past- and future-oriented.12.The use of rule-of-thumb measures is not an exact science and should be used with great care.13.Rule...Jan 11 2020
If Sweeney decides to develop a formalized career development system at Electronic Applications, what components or types of services should be offered? Why? >Jul 25 2020
A pyramid-shaped organizational structure that consists of hierarchies with many levels of management is referred to as a(n) ________.126) A fundamental rethinking and ra...Jan 24 2020
Forecasting at Hard Rock CafeWith the growth of Hard Rock Cafe—from one pub in London in 1971 to more than 145 restaurants in 60 countries today—came a corporate wide dem...Jul 31 2020
1. To develop a schedule for a project, we will use the concept of a project network, which shows work activities taken from the work breakdown structure and organized ac...Apr 15 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.