Indicate whether the sentence or statement is true orfalse. 17. The profitability index i
Indicate whether the sentence or statement is true orfalse.
17. The profitability index is the ratio of the present value ofthe cost to the present value of the benefits.
18. A mutually exclusive investment is one where one investmentis chosen and others are ultimately sacrificed or excluded.
19. Funds used to start a business are usually your own andborrowed financial capital.
20. As your individual business assets increase, the complexityof determining how to invest and protect these assets alsoincreases.
21. Risk is a term based on the uncertainty of outcomes.
22. A holder of a U.S. Government bond has a greater uncertaintyof getting back principal and interest than the holder of acorporate bond.