In the existing business order process, ________ represent decisions and usually contain a
In the existing business order process, ________ represent decisions and usually contain a question that can be answered with yes or no.
B) dotted arrows
D) solid arrows
12) Process designers can change the ________ of a business process without changing resource allocations.
13) The two major dimensions of business process effectiveness are performance and ________.
14) Which of the following provides a complete understanding of the brute-force approach?
A) adding more people or equipment to the existing way of doing business
B) changing the structure of the process to perform credit checks before checking inventory availability
C) adding resources to the credit-checking process
D) changing the structure of a process without changing resource allocations
15) An activity that conforms to SOA principles is called a ________.
B) service provider
D) XML schema
16) Which of the following statements is true of encapsulation?
A) It is a design practice.
B) It cannot be performed by human beings.
C) It implements the change less consistently than other processes.
D) It can only be performed by computer systems.
17) Which of the following statements is true regarding SOA principles?
A) All service requestors are computer programs.
B) Checking customer credit is not an encapsulated activity.
C) Service providers reject improperly formatted service requests.
D) Accepting order processes does not depend on receiving a service request.