In a sample of 2016 U.S. adults, 242 said Richard Nixon was the worst president. 3 U.S. adults are selected at random without replacement.
1. what is the probability that all three adults say Richard Nixon was the worst president
2. what is the probability that none of the three adults say Richard Nixon was the worst president
3. what is the probability that at most two of the three adults say Richard Nixon was the worst president
4. Which of the 3 above can be considered unusual? Explain.
What is the principle of stare decisisAug 01 2021
Raymond E. Miles proposed three models of management – The Traditional Model, The Human Relations Model and the Human Resources Model. Which of the following is/are ‘poli...Mar 12 2018
Customers at Costco spend an average of $130 per trip. One of Costco's rivals would like to determine whether its customers spend more per trip than Costco's. A survey of...Aug 27 2020
Find the indicated partial derivative.42.Jun 29 2021
Stark Industries is thinking of issuing bonds with a annual coupon payment at par Tony Starks bankers have advised him that his company can sell an issue of annual paym...Feb 15 2020
Ethylene glycol, HOCH2CH2OH, may look non-polar when drawn, but an internal hydrogen bond results in an electric dipole moment. Explain?Jul 19 2021
(1 point) Check by differentiation that y = 5 cos 3t + 4 sin 3t is a solution to y" + 9y = 0 by finding the terms in the sum: y" -9(cos3t+sin3t) 9y = 45 (cos 3t+ 36 sin 3...Apr 21 2021
True or False? In Exercises 87-92, determine whether the statement is true or false. If it is false, explain why or give an example that shows it is false.If or , then t...Aug 15 2021
For each of the following sentences, identify any errors in the use of commas and semicolons. Then in the space provided, write the correct punctuation mark plus the word...Jul 14 2021
1. What is the general relationship between surface roughness and tolerance?2. What is the relationship between tolerance and cost to produce the surface and/or tolerance...May 19 2020