If the liabilities of a business increased $75,000 during a period of time and the equity in the business decreased $30,000 during the same period, the assets of the business must have:
A. Decreased $105,000
B. Decreased $45,000
C. Increased $30,000
D. Increased $45,000
E. Increased $105,000
122. If the assets of a business increased $89,000 during a period of time and its liabilities increased $67,000 during the same period, equity in the business must have:
A. Increased $22,000
B. Decreased $22,000
C. Increased $89,000
D. Decreased $156,000
E. Increased $156,000
123. If the assets of a business increased $15,000 during a period of time and its equity decreased $4,000 during the same period, liabilities in the business must have:
A. Increased $11,000
B. Decreased $11,000
C. Increased $19,000
D. Decreased $19,000
E. Increased $61,000
124. Beta Corporation purchased $100,000 worth of land by paying 10,000 cash and signing a $90,000 mortgage. Immediately prior to this transaction the corporation had assets, liabilities, and owners' equity in the amounts of $150,000, $30,000, and $120,000 respectively. What is the total amount of Beta Corporation's assets after this transaction has been recorded?
125. A corporation purchased a $40,000 delivery truck by paying 4,000 cash and signing a $36,000 note payable. Immediately prior to this transaction the corporation had assets, liabilities, and owners' equity in the amounts of $75,000, $52,000, and $23,000 respectively. What is the total amount of the corporation's assets after this transaction has been recorded?
126. Return on assets is:
A. Also called rate of return.
B. Computed by dividing net income by average total assets.
C. Computed by multiplying net income by average total assets.
D. Used in helping evaluate expenses.
E. Found on the balance sheet.
127. Reebok had income of $150 million and average assets of $1,800 million. Its return on assets is:
128. FastForward has net income of $18,955 and assets at the beginning of the year of $200,000. Its assets at the end of the year total $246,000. Compute its return on assets.
129. Compute return on assets given net income of $13,764, beginning assets of $120,000, and ending assets of $176,000.
130. U.S. government bonds are:
A. High-risk and high-return investments.
B. Low-risk and low-return investments.
C. High-risk and low-return investments.
D. Low-risk and high-return investments.
E. High risk and no-return investments.
Determine the type of distribution for the following situation:Draw marbles from a bag which contains 5 red marbles, 6 blue marbles and 4 green marbles with replacement u...Apr 23 2020
What's the difference between Monte Carlo simulation and Crystal Ball? Under what conditions would you choose one over the other? Provide an example to when each would be used.Jul 07 2021
After she was found guilty of obstruction of justice and conspiracy (see Chapter 8), lawyers for Martha Stewart filed a motion for a new trial on the grounds that a juror...Jul 25 2021
Antibodies are ________.a. antigen receptorsb. made only by B cellsc. proteinsd. all of the aboveJun 07 2021
Concealment of assets typically occurs on a larger scale for individuals filing for bankruptcy protection than it does for businesses filing for protection.Aug 20 2021
A simple model considers a continent as a block of density 2768 kg/m² floating in the mantle rock of density 3357 kg/m3 around it. assuming the continent is 35.9 km thick...May 27 2021
Why would you want to start your research with secondary data rather than gathering primary data right away?Aug 22 2021
When an auditor submits a document containing audited financial statements to a client, and those financial statements include supplementary information required by GAAP,...Aug 29 2020
Use the following information on states of the economy and stock returns to calculate the standard deviation of returns.Â (Do not round intermediate calculations. Enter y...Nov 25 2019
Basal metabolic rate is a measure of ________. a. the total amount of calories you burn in 24 hours b. the amount of food energy needed to sustain basic body operations...Jun 24 2021