If the customers request for special terms is disapproved the cost of checking availa
If the customer's request for special terms is disapproved the cost of checking availability and credit is wasted.
2) A substantial change in the business environment like the onset of a recession might mean that checking credit becomes unnecessary.
3) Organizations can plan to develop and modify business processes, in which case the business will continually be in crisis, dealing with one process emergency after another.
4) All system components are entirely automated.
5) A business process is a network of activities, roles, resources, repositories, and data flows that interact to accomplish a business function.
6) Business item repository means that if the items are available, they are allocated to the customer so that they will not be sold to someone else.
7) The two major dimensions of business process effectiveness are performance and cost.
8) The brute-force approach of improving a business process involves changing the structure of the process without changing resource allocations.
9) Service-oriented architecture is a methodology that is confused and contorted and results in high expense when modified.
10) The salespeople are the closest to the customer and will be the first to learn the importance of delivery times.