If the aggregate demand curve in Figure 8-5 is D5, the economy will be experiencing
A) demand-pull inflation.
B) cost-push inflation.
C) structural inflation.
92) If the aggregate demand curve in Figure 8-5 is D2, the economy will be experiencing
93) Whenever the general level of prices rises because of continual increases in aggregate demand, we say that the economy is experiencing
A) cost-push inflation.
B) monetary stagflation.
C) demand-pull inflation.
D) aggregate supply shock.
94) Demand-pull inflation occurs when
A) increases in aggregate demand are not matched by increases in aggregate supply.
B) increases in aggregate supply outstrip increases in aggregate demand.
C) aggregate demand falls more rapidly than aggregate supply.
D) long-run aggregate demand rises faster than short-run aggregate supply.
95) ________ occurs when increases in aggregate demand are not matched by increases in aggregate supply.
A) Demand-pull inflation
B) Cost-push inflation
96) If there are continual decreases in aggregate supply, the economy will experience
A) a slow decrease in price levels.
B) demand-pull inflation.
C) an expansionary gap.
D) cost-push inflation.
97) If there are continual ________ in aggregate supply, the economy will experience cost-push inflation.
C) wage decreases
98) If our economy is growing at a constant rate of 5 percent per year, then over a period of 10 years we would expect to see which of the following?
A) Nice, steady flat line growth
B) An upward-sloping growth line
C) A downward-sloping growth line
D) It is impossible to say what kind of growth line we would see
99) Economic growth will not result in inflation if aggregate demand shifts
A) outward to the right at the same speed as aggregate supply.
B) inward to the left at the same speed as aggregate supply.
C) outward to the right as aggregate supply shifts inward to the left.
D) inward to the left as aggregate supply shifts outward to the right.
100) Economic growth will not result in inflation if ________ shifts outward to the right at the same speed as aggregate supply.
A) aggregate demand
B) aggregate supply
C) labour supply
D) the planned aggregate expenditure curve
Dozier Company produced and sold 1,000 units during its firstmonth of operations. It reported the following costs and expensesfor the month: Direct materials $ 88,000 Dir...Apr 08 2020
repare a journal entry on June 30 for the withdrawal of $11,500 by Dawn Pierce for personal use. View Solution:May 21 2020
Fishing Charter Inc. estimates that it invests $0.32 in assets for each dollar of new sales. However, $0.05 in profits are produced by each dollar of additional sales, of...Aug 14 2020
Maximum period for which the Post-shipment credit can be generally availed is; A. 90 days B. 180 days C. 270 days D.360 daysNov 26 2019
The return on coupon bonds comes from 2 sourcesNov 27 2017
Laramie Distribution markets CDs of numerous performing artists. At the beginning of March, Laramie had in beginning inventory 3,138 CDs with a unit cost of $9. During Ma...May 24 2018
Show Me How Calculator Entries for Installment Note Transactions On the first day of the fiscal year, Shiller Company borrowed $71,000 by giving a six-year, 11 % install...Feb 06 2020
The average number of times per year the money supply changes hands is known as _________________. (7) Who believed that fluctuations in the business cycle were the resul...May 18 2020
Income Statement with VariancesDvorak Company produces a product that requires five standard pounds per unit. The standard price is $2.50 per pound. Assume the company pr...May 02 2020
The year-end financial statements of Fighting Illini Financial Services are provided below. Required: 1. Record year-end closing entries. 2. Prepare a post-closing trial balance.Apr 09 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.