If a computer is a virtual client in the cloud, everything is always synchronized because
If a computer is a virtual client in the cloud, everything is always synchronized because there's only one version.
12) Client virtualization is also called network virtualization.
13) Client virtualization enables users to run their desktop on different computers.
14) One likely consequence of communication at a distance is an increase in business travel.
15) With ever-increasing communication at a distance, more and more routine work will flow to the lowest bidder.
16) Webinars are an example of action at a distance.
17) The need for local support staff decreases with tele-action.
18) Nomadic and mobile access raises barriers to entry because companies that find ways to incorporate such access will set the bar higher for rivals who will need similar capabilities to compete.
19) Data aggregators gather information about purchases, travel patterns, and tax payments.
20) One of the consequences of action at a distance will be increased value for superior skills, while the value of local mediocrity will be reduced.