I am LLM student. The dissertation must contain and explain case laws relating to World Bank. Please insert cases as much as possible. And explore the websites of World Bank and other institutions.
2) Online sources are needed but not many. Please mention the textbooks and legal sources.
3) Bibliography should contain : textbooks, legal sources, case laws and online sources.
4) Please follow Chapter 2 (attachment) as model for remaining chapters.
5) The whole dissertation should be more than 50 pages. And it is up-to the tutor as how many pages he/she devotes for each chapter.
6) Chapter 2 contains pictures, therefore, there is no requirement to add the pictures in chapter 3 and graphs and pic-charts are important and welcome too.
Please note that in addition to the approval of the supervisor, the whole dissertation would be approved by the university's authority and thereon changes might be required. I hope it will not occurred.
Please find the oxford guidelines information here:
Remainder: also add the footnotes at the end of each and every page.
The idea that character traits can contribute to or take away from a happy and meaningful life describes moral relativism. ...Nov 29 2019
Which of the following is not a practice of Japanese physicians.Performing an unusually large number of surgeries.Seeing a large number of patients daily.Dispensing medic...Aug 22 2021
A roller coaster, shown in the figure, is pulled to point A where it and its screaming occupants are released from rest. Assuming no friction, calculate the speed at poin...May 31 2021
Which of the following describes how sociology is different from economics?Jun 01 2021
A capacity alternative has an initial cost of $150,000 and a cash flow of $50,000 for each of the next four years. If the cost of capital is 6 percent, the net present va...Aug 22 2020
Choose one way in which they attempt to alter competitive balance. How and why?(econ of sports)Jun 02 2020
ESOPs were originally designed to help improve worker productivity, but today they are also used to help prevent hostile takeovers. True or FalseAug 08 2021
Which of the following is an example of a habit that fights the negative effects of stress?A) eating a cheeseburger from your favorite fast food restaurantB) sleeping abo...Jan 09 2020
5. What are other names for a route sheet?5. What are other names for a route sheet?May 23 2020
Lightning Deaths Refer to the sample data in Cumulative Review Exercise 1. a. What is the level of measurement of the data (nominal, ordinal, interval, ratio)? b. Are ...May 28 2021