Higher resource prices shift the
A) long-run aggregate supply curve leftward, decreasing real GDP and increasing potential GDP.
B) short-run aggregate supply curve leftward, raising the price level and decreasing potential GDP.
C) short-run aggregate supply curve leftward, raising the price level and decreasing real GDP so it is less than potential GDP.
D) short-run aggregate supply curve rightward, raising the price level and decreasing real GDP so it is less than potential GDP.
119) Suppose that the economy begins at a long-run equilibrium. Which of the following raises the price level and decrease real GDP in the short run?
A) a decrease in the quantity of money
B) an increase in the price of oil that decreases aggregate supply
C) an increase in the stock of capital that increases aggregate supply
D) an increase in government expenditures
120) A decrease in short-run aggregate supply ________ the equilibrium price level and ________ the equilibrium quantity of real GDP.
A) increases; increases
B) increases; decreases
C) decreases; increases
D) decreases; decreases
121) In the short run, a rightward shift of the short-run aggregate supply curve ________ real GDP and ________ the price level.
A) decreases; lowers
B) increases; raises
C) decreases; raises
D) increases; lowers
122) In the short run, a supply shock that shifts the short-run aggregate supply curve leftward ________ real GDP and ________ the price level.
A) increases; raises
B) decreases; raises
C) increases; lowers
D) decreases; lowers
123) Assume the economy is at long run equilibrium and oil prices rise. As a result, the ________ shifts ________.
A) AD; rightward
B) AD; leftward
C) SAS; rightward
D) SAS; leftward
124) In the short-run, a rise in the money wage rate leads to
A) an increase in the price level and an increase in real GDP.
B) an increase in the price level and a decrease in real GDP.
C) an increase in the price level, but no change in real GDP.
D) no change in the price level, but an increase in real GDP.
125) Stagflation is the combination of
A) inflation and increasing real GDP.
B) deflation and recession.
C) inflation and recession.
D) deflation with increasing real GDP.
What are your thoughts about moving all of the staffing process online? We have online application forms, assessments, resume collection and evaluation tools, etc. Wouldn...May 29 2018
The following accounts and balances were drawn from the records of Shearer Company at December 31, 2016: Cash .................. $22,100 Land .................. 43,000 In...May 06 2020
31) Which of the following supportive tissues is most superficial?A) fibrous capsuleB) pararenal fatC) perirenal fatD) renal fascia32) Before it enters the ureter, urine ...Dec 23 2019
Selected accounts from the ledger of Picasso Sports for the current fiscal year ended June 30, 2010, are as follows:Prepare a statement of owner’s equity for theyear.May 14 2020
Computek Electronics Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a US parent. The following information has been provided to you: 1. The principal activities of Computek Electr...Dec 06 2019
If you exercise a call with a strike price of $1,820, what is your payoff, and what are your holdings of the futures contracts? For this call option on gold futures, wha...Nov 25 2019
The classification method of job evaluation involves defining a number of classes or grades to describe a group of jobs. 22) In the ranking method of job evaluationraters...Dec 11 2019
The IT department's principal manager is the ________.A) CIOB) CEOC) CTOD) COO12) In organizations where primary information systems support accounting and finance a...Dec 07 2019
In the following chopper circuit, The IGBT Q is switched at 16 kHz. The circuit is operated in steady state at the boundary of continuous and discontinuous inductor curre...Apr 15 2020
Suppose IQ scores are normally distributed with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 16.a) Draw and label a graph that shows all the information relevant to the prob...Apr 11 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.