Accounts receivable 13,000
Prepaid rent 3,200
Merchandise inventory (24 @ $200; 1 @ $200) 5,000
Accounts payable 1,900
Unearned revenue 900
Salaries payable 1,000
Common stock 50,000
Retained earnings 47,000
The following transactions took place during 2016:
1. Paid the salaries payable from 2015.
2. Paid $4,800 on May 1, 2016, for one year's lease on the company van in advance.
3. Paid $7,200 on May 2,2016 for one year's office rent in advance.
4. Purchased $400 of supplies on account.
5. Purchased 100 alarm systems for $28,000 cash during the year.
6. Sold 102 alarm systems for $57,000. All sales were on account.
(Compute cost of goods sold using the FIFO cost flow method)
7. Paid $2,100 on accounts payable during the year.
8. Billed $52,000 of monitoring services for the year.
9. Paid installers and other employees a total of $25,000 cash for salaries.
10. Collected $89,000 of accounts receivable during the year.
11. Paid $3,600 of advertising expense during the year.
12. Paid $2,500 of utilities expense for the year.
13. Paid a dividend of $10,000 to the shareholders.
1. Prepare the trial balance as at Dec 31, 2016 for the company
2. Prepare the income statement and balance sheet for the company.
3.75 moles of an ideal gas with = 3/2R undergoes the transformations described in the following list from an initial state described by T = 298 K and P = 4.50 bar. Calcu...Jun 09 2020
Shane's Toys, Inc., just purchased a $320,000 machine to produce toy cars. The machine will be fully depreciated by the straight-line method over its four-year economic l...Jul 04 2021
Say you double your money in three years. Explain why the rate of return in NOT 33.3 percent per yearJul 08 2021
In a random sample of forty-eight 200-metre swims has a mean time of 3.12 minutes and a standard deviation of 0.09 minutes.(a) Construct the 89% confidence interval for t...Apr 16 2020
Discuss how people become homeless, whether or not it is their fault that they are homeless, if homelessness is permanent and how people look down on some homeless.Mar 13 2020
For each of the numbered words or phrases, select the one best phrase from the list a through j. Each response may be used only once.(1) Indemnity contract(2) Suretyship ...Aug 13 2021
Is my (or someone else’s) conduct prohibited or required by a moral rule or principle? If not, then it is probably not morally right or wrong: Morality permits me to act ...Nov 27 2019
At what annual rate would the following have to be invested? $6186, to grow to $80042 in 10 yearsAug 14 2020
With the objectives of preventing crime, maintaining property values, and preserving the quality of urban life, New York City enacted an ordinance to regulate the locatio...Aug 18 2021
Recall the Application. Weather monitoring is:A) a public good.B) a private good.C) impossible because it requires international cooperation.D) efficiently provided by pr...Dec 07 2019