Hardware consists of electronic components and related gadgetry that input, process, output, and store data according to instructions encoded in computer programs or software.
2) Printers are examples of output hardware.
3) A flatbed plotter is an example of an input device.
4) The CPU selects instructions, processes them, performs arithmetic and logical comparisons, and stores results of operations in memory.
5) A quad processor has two CPUs.
6) Special function cards are electronic components on thin fiberglass backing that can be added to the computer to augment its basic capabilities.
7) DVDs are the most common storage devices.
8) Optical disks are the most common storage devices.
9) A switch representation of the binary notation 1011 will be open; closed; open; open.
10) All computer data are represented by bits.
Under what conditions would a turn want its capacity to lag demand? to lead demand? >Jul 24 2020
One of the five elevators in a building leaves the basement with eight passengers and stops at all of the remaining 11 floors. If it is equally likely that a passenger ...Aug 03 2020
A Carnot engine receives 5800 Btu/min as heat at a temperature of 400°F. If the engine develops 50 hp, what is the receiver temperature? What is the change in entropy dur...Jun 14 2020
Pharmacists at Wal-Mart were paid a salary based on an expected number of hours of work. During slow times of the year, pharmacists’ hours and salaries were reduced in re...Jul 23 2020
An analog voice signal that can vary over the range 0–50 mA is digitized bysampling it at 8 kHz. The first four sample values are 10, 21, 36, and 16 mA. Write the corresp...Jul 29 2020
A contractor's price for a new building was $96,000. You decide to buy the building, making a payment of $12,000 down and financing the balance by making equal payments a...Apr 10 2020
A polymer bar’s dimensions are 1 in. × 2 in. × 15 in. The polymer has a modulus of elasticity of 600,000 psi. What force is required to stretch the bar elastically from...May 10 2020
A 9-cm-diameter potato (ρ = 1100 kg/m3, cp = 3900 J/kg·K, k = 0.6 W/m·K, and α = 1.4 × 10-7 m2 /s) that is initially at a uniform temperature of 25°C is baked in an oven ...Jul 21 2020
Find the driving point impedance seen by the voltage source in Figure P11–1 and the voltage transfer function TV(s) = V2(s) =V1(s). >Jul 02 2020
You have invested 30 percent of your portfolio in Jacob Inc, and 40 percent in Bella co and 30 percent in Edward Resources. What is the expected return of your portfolio ...Apr 03 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.