Hardware consists of electronic components and related gadgetry that input, process, outp
Hardware consists of electronic components and related gadgetry that input, process, output, and store data according to instructions encoded in computer programs or software.
2) Printers are examples of output hardware.
3) A flatbed plotter is an example of an input device.
4) The CPU selects instructions, processes them, performs arithmetic and logical comparisons, and stores results of operations in memory.
5) A quad processor has two CPUs.
6) Special function cards are electronic components on thin fiberglass backing that can be added to the computer to augment its basic capabilities.
7) DVDs are the most common storage devices.
8) Optical disks are the most common storage devices.
9) A switch representation of the binary notation 1011 will be open; closed; open; open.
10) All computer data are represented by bits.