Hardware consists of electronic components and related gadgetry that input, process, output, and store data according to instructions encoded in computer programs or software.
2) Printers are examples of output hardware.
3) A flatbed plotter is an example of an input device.
4) The CPU selects instructions, processes them, performs arithmetic and logical comparisons, and stores results of operations in memory.
5) A quad processor has two CPUs.
6) Special function cards are electronic components on thin fiberglass backing that can be added to the computer to augment its basic capabilities.
7) DVDs are the most common storage devices.
8) Optical disks are the most common storage devices.
9) A switch representation of the binary notation 1011 will be open; closed; open; open.
10) All computer data are represented by bits.
Solve the initial-value problem.Jul 10 2021
Azhar is purchasing a home for OMR 100,000. He is making a 25 per cent down payment and estimates the closing costs at OMR 3,400. What is the amount of the mortgage? Sele...Apr 08 2021
A company is considering the purchase of a new printer. It can purchase the printer for $900 and sell its current printer for S300 today. The new printer will last for 6 ...Apr 27 2021
equitable =(a) fair,(b) profitable,(c) similar,(d) clearJul 21 2021
6) Entrepreneurs are important to an economic system because they a) b) are rich are good at making decisions take risks to start new businesses are good managers make lo...May 06 2021
Explain how each of the following affects the aggregate supply and/or aggregate demand curve and equilibrium GDP and prices in the short and long run.(b) Does your answer...May 06 2021
What is a basis? How is a basis relationship used? What is basis risk? Who is exposed to basis risk? 2. How do futures contracts facilitate trading among strangers? 3. Wh...Apr 19 2020
In the basic EOQ model, suppose the stock is replenished uniformly (rather than instantaneously) at the rate of b items per unit time until the order quantity Q is fulfil...Aug 06 2020
Sugar transport from leaves to roots occurs by ________.a. a pressure gradient inside sieve tubesb. different solutes at source and sink regionsc. the pumping force of xy...Jul 06 2021
Prove that in the near field of an ideal dipole the ratio of the real to reactive power density magnitudes is (βr)3 thereby verifying that the real and reactive power den...Jun 22 2020