GIS is an information system that captures, stores, analyzes, and displays ________ data.
2) ________ employ GIS to help solve a problem.
B) Field personnel
C) Business intelligence users
D) Operations personnel
3) ________ run and maintain the GIS.
A) Field personnel
B) Casual users
D) Operations personnel
4) Who are involved in the capturing of geospatial data?
A) field personnel
B) business intelligence users
D) operations personnel
5) A person who uses Google Maps to find his way to a friend's place is likely to be categorized as a(n) ________.
A) casual user
B) business intelligence user
D) field user
6) Which of the following functions is rarely performed most GIS applications?
A) analyzing geospatial data
B) capturing geospatial data
C) storing geospatial data
D) displaying geospatial data
7) Which of the following is true of raster maps?
A) They are not very useful at showing details.
B) They become blurry when enlarged.
C) They do not distort straight lines.
D) They are more difficult to create than vector maps.
8) Which of the following does a raster map contain?
9) Which of the following is true of vector maps?
A) They are easy to create.
B) They scale perfectly.
C) They are not used in GIS maps.
D) The aerial maps are vector maps.
10) The best geometric model for the surface of the earth is a(n) ________.
Choose the correct option. Then compare your responses with the key at the end of the book.This office is usually quiet on (a) Sundays, (b) Sunday's.Aug 23 2021
A donor (you) wishes to start an endowment that will provide scholarship money of $40,000 per year beginning in year 5 and continuing indefinitely. If the university earn...Mar 31 2020
List four protective covenants that you might be interested in as a prospective bondholder. Briefly describe why these would be realistic bondholder concerns. 124. How wo...Jan 09 2020
compare the traditional approach to budgeting with the zero base budgeting approach?Apr 20 2021
Suppone that there are three equal-sized groups of voters in a community trying to select the amount of educational expenses per student. The alternatives are to spend ei...Apr 02 2021
Select the correct answer choice.To prevent looting after the earthquake, officials declared (a) marshal, (b) martial lawJul 20 2021
An American investor is considering to invest in an Indian security with a beta of 1.20 and standard deviation of returns 8%. The holding period of investment will be one...Apr 20 2021
Wow! The applicant was very impressive in the interview, and we will hire him.ina. prepositionb. interjectionc. adverbd. conjunction________Jun 11 2021
25 DETAILS 1/1 Submissions Used which of the following integrat expressions represents the limie, um (+43) free 2x none of the theseApr 20 2021
14) Partnerships, generally, are more advantageous than sole proprietorships because: a) b) partners are jointly and severally liable there are many types of partnerships...May 05 2021