Geospatial data means data that can be ordered in reference to the earth.
2) GIS creates information by manipulating and displaying data in a geospatial context.
3) Currently, all GIS applications run on classic client-server applications.
4) GIS employs special purpose hardware for capturing geospatial data.
5) Application-specific programs are different from application programs for database systems.
6) GIS consist of a blend of external geospatial and relational database data.
7) Operations personnel commonly use GIS data.
8) A raster map consists of points, lines and shapes.
9) A vector map consists of pixels.
10) Vector maps can overcome the deficiencies of raster maps and are easy to create.
Three bars made of copper, zinc and aluminium are of equal length and have cross-section 500, 750 and 1000 square mm respectively. They are rigidly connected at their end...May 16 2020
California Real Estate, Inc., expects to earn $71.7 million per year in perpetuity if it does not undertake any new projects. The firm has an opportunity to invest $16.7 ...May 06 2020
How is proofreading different from revising? (Objs. 1, 4)2. Why should business writers strive for conciseness? (Obj. 1)3. What’s wrong with expres...Aug 08 2020
What is the basic definition of E-Commerce? And what are the five general electronic commerce categories? Name at least 3 major E-Commerce companies in China and around ...Apr 18 2020
An ARS removes heat from a cooled space at 2 ?C at a rate of 66 kW. The system operates in an environment at 20 ?C. If the heat is supplied to the cycle by condensing sat...Jul 03 2020
Fluid Mechanics Exercise Hydrostatic Force Question 1 A 6-m height, 5-m wide rectangular plate blocks the end of a 5-m deep fresh water channel, as shown in the figure gi...Aug 19 2020
Efficiency wages and bargaining. (Garino and Martin, 2000.) Summers (1988, p. 386) states, “In an efficiency wage environment, firms that are forced to pay their workers ...May 01 2020
Question - 1 How can you predict the T1 and T2 values of different tissues? Question – 2 Why is fat bright on T1-weighted images? Question – 3 Are there other fats a...Jul 18 2020
There are two types of firms in an industry. Type 1 firms have the costs TC(n) = 625+ 0.25qi and type 2 firms have costs TC(2) 50000.52 The fixed costs for both types of...Apr 30 2020
ABC Corp., which currently has no assets, is considering two projects that each cost $100. Project A pays off $120 next year in the good state of the economy and $90 in t...May 11 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.