GDP may be computed using the expenditure or value-added approaches.
61) U.S. GDP excludes underground activities.
62) A German tourist visits Disney World in Orlando; the expenditures made by the German tourist are included in U.S. GDP.
63) A French citizen lives in Detroit, but works in Windsor, Canada; his income is counted in U.S. GDP.
64) The expenditure approach to calculating GDP for an open economy entails adding consumption, investment, and government purchases.
65) An increase in nominal GDP implies that the country is producing a greater quantity of goods and services.
66) Intermediate goods and services are excluded in the calculation of GDP.
67) In the value added approach to calculating GDP, counting both the intermediate good and the final product would understate the contribution to GDP.
68) If nominal GDP is 100,000 and real GDP is 80,000, the GDP deflator is 115.
69) Declining real GDP for two quarters in a row is often called a recession.
An asset used in a 4-year project falls in the 5-year MACRS class (MACRS Table) for tax purposes. The asset has an acquisition cost of $3,906,000 and will be sold for $88...May 25 2021
Martinez owns an asset that cost $87,000 with accumulated depreciation of $40,000. The company sells the equipment for cash of $42,000. At the time of sale, the company s...Apr 09 2021
Are the double bonds in linolenic acid cis or transFirst, you try! Thoughts on what the answer might be?Choose your answer from the options below. We'll walk you through ...Jun 27 2021
Perkins Corporation is considering several investment proposals, as shown below:If the project profitability index is used, the ranking of the projects form most to least...May 02 2021
Explain the political, economic, and social causes for the American Civil War through the evaluation of primary and secondary sources by focusing on the authors main poin...Feb 14 2020
A firm initiates a 4 year project with an investment of $50,000. Assume that this initial investment is depreciated using the straight line method. There is no salvage va...May 31 2021
Find the site of each of 7 payments made at the end of coch Year into an 8% rare sinking tond which produces $46,000 at the -od of 7 yearsAug 12 2020
The Toshiba Training Needs Analysis >May 11 2020
Custom Cabinetry has one job in process (Job 120) as of June 30; at that time, its job cost sheet reports direct materials of $6,000, direct labor of $2,800, and applied ...Jun 25 2020
Planetary motion.A planet or asteroid the sun in an elliptical path. The diagram shows two points of interest: point P, the perihelion, where the planet is nearest to the...May 30 2021