GDP may be computed using the expenditure or value-added approaches.
61) U.S. GDP excludes underground activities.
62) A German tourist visits Disney World in Orlando; the expenditures made by the German tourist are included in U.S. GDP.
63) A French citizen lives in Detroit, but works in Windsor, Canada; his income is counted in U.S. GDP.
64) The expenditure approach to calculating GDP for an open economy entails adding consumption, investment, and government purchases.
65) An increase in nominal GDP implies that the country is producing a greater quantity of goods and services.
66) Intermediate goods and services are excluded in the calculation of GDP.
67) In the value added approach to calculating GDP, counting both the intermediate good and the final product would understate the contribution to GDP.
68) If nominal GDP is 100,000 and real GDP is 80,000, the GDP deflator is 115.
69) Declining real GDP for two quarters in a row is often called a recession.
High-Low Method; Predicting CostThe number of X-rays taken and X-ray costs over the last nine months in Beverly Hospital are given below:MonthX-Rays TakenX-Ray CostsJanua...Jun 28 2020
The following securities are in Pascual Company’s portfolio of long-term available for- sale securities at December 31, 2010.Cost1,000 shares of Abel Corporation common s...Jun 18 2020
1. Bar AB rotates at 6 rad/s in the clockwise direction. Use instantaneous to determine the angular velocity of bar Be.2. Bar AB rotates at IO rad/s in the counterclockw...Jun 16 2020
How would operational internal reports differ from financial internal reports?Nov 27 2019
A table can be logically connected to another table by defining a (a) Hyperlink (b) Common attribute ...Dec 27 2017
three billing and coding regulations that impact healthcare organizations. Reflect on how these regulations affect reimbursement in a healthcare organization. Comment on ...Aug 11 2020
Inventory financing Raymond Manufacturing faces a liquidity crisis-it needs a loan of S83,000 for 1 month. Having no source of additional unsecured borrowing, the firm mu...Dec 04 2019
You have just made an offer on a new home and are seeking a mortgage. You need to borrow$600,000.The bank offers a 30-year mortgage with fixed monthly payments and an int...Apr 30 2020
A closed-loop feedback system is shown in the figure below. Ki (a) Obtain a plot of phase margin Pm versus time delay T, with T = [0:0.001:0.27. Steps: 1. Find the loop...Jul 14 2020
If average daily remittances are $4 million, and "extended disbursement float" adds 12 days to the disbursement schedule, how much should the firm be willing to pay for a...Apr 10 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.