Furst Ltd. had the following transactions.
1. Paid salaries of NT$140,000.
2. Issued 1,000 shares of NT$10 par value ordinary shares for equipment worth
3. Sold equipment (cost NT$100,000, accumulated depreciation NT$60,000) for NT$30,000.
4. Sold land (cost NT$120,000) for NT$160,000.
5. Issued another 1,000 shares of NT$10 par ordinary shares for NT$180,000.
6. Recorded depreciation of NT$200,000.
For each transaction above, (a) prepare the journal entry, and (b) indicate how it would affect the statement of cash flows. Assume the indirect method.
Due to rapid growth of your technology company, the executive team has asked HR to develop an internal training program. The purpose of the program is to help employees r...May 13 2020
Consider the following molecule. Draw the Lewis Structure and use that to fill in the following chart:-Jun 09 2020
If the demand for a new bond issue increases, it is likely that the coupon rate will be adjusted upward by the issuing company.a. Trueb. FalseAug 12 2020
A)Compute the area between a lake and a straight line AG, from which offsets are taken at irregular intervals as shown in the table above (all distances in feet).Circle a...Jul 04 2020
Nathan sells gourmet hot dogs. His customers have identical inverse demands, given by P = 5 − .25Q. Nathan can produce hot dogs at a constant marginal and average cost of...Mar 29 2020
GDP does count:(A) state and local government purchases(B) spending for new homes(C) change in inventories(D) none of the above(E) all of the aboveJun 01 2018
Yard Designs (YD) experienced the following events in 2016, its first year of operation: 1. On October 1, 2016, YD collected $54,000 for consulting services it agreed to ...Apr 06 2020
an automobile tire is inflated with air originally at 10.0 degrees celsious and normal atmospheric pressure.during the process the air is compressed to 28.0% of its origi...Aug 25 2020
1. Use the virtual work method to determine the rotation of joint D of the frame shown.2. Use the virtual work method to determine the horizontal deflection at joint E of...Jul 07 2020
a) Calculate the standard potential for the reactionFor CuBr, Ksp = 5.2 X 10-9(b) Give a schematic representation of a cell With a copper indicator electrode and a refere...Jun 23 2020