Forecasting the requirement changes during the budget period must be the first step in pre
Forecasting the requirement changes during the budget period must be the first step in preparing a budget.
2) $G$17 is the absolute address of the cell G17.
3) Having a very fast CPU is the most important factor for business processing.
4) Once you buy a computer, there is nothing you can do to increase memory speed.
5) The time taken by the read/write arm to position the head over the correct circle is referred to as rotational delay.
6) In the disk standard ATA-100, the 100 refers to the maximum transfer rate of 100MB per second.
7) A CD-ROM is not an optical disk.
8) Unlike magnetic disks, optical disks are volatile; they do not maintain their contents when not powered.
9) CD transfer rates are about 10 times faster than those for DVDs.
10) For an LCD monitor, the distance between pixels is referred to as dot pitch.