For each situation, answer the following questions (this means you will have three separat
For each situation, answer the following questions (this means you will have three separate answers for each question and situation):
- What is the situation? (1st situation-interviewing for a job;2nd situation-trying to get my daughter into a preschool but there is a waiting list;3rd situation-persuading my car insurance company to lower my monthly rates on my 2016 subaru forester).Who are you hoping to persuade?(1st situation-the manager of human resources,2nd situation-the person in charge of accepting applications to the preschool,3rd situation-my current car agent)
- What do you hope the outcome will be?(1st-get the job,2nd-my daughter will get accepted into the preschool,3rd-lower rates for my car insurance
- Which of the six persuasion principles will you use?(reciprocation,social proof,authority,liking, and scarcity)
- How will you use that persuasion principle?
- Why did you choose that particular principle? What are the benefits of using this principle over the others?
- (no word count)
- Please include reference page and no plagiarizing