Fixed cost will decrease with increases in output.
12. The total cost of production is measured by the sum of fixed and variable costs.
13. A decrease in labor productivity will increase marginal cost.
14. Average total cost is found by subtracting AFC from AVC.
15. If marginal cost is increasing, average total cost must be increasing.
16. Economies of scale is a short-run phenomenon.
17. In the long run, all inputs are variable.
18. In the short run, a firm cannot change its level of output.
19. By downsizing, a firm attempts to operate on a smaller scale of operation.
20. All firms and all industries face identical long-run average cost curves.
Exquisite Fashion Limited expects its sales to increase 20% next year from its current level of $4.7 million. The company has current assets of $660,000, net fixed assets...May 06 2020
You want to buy a car, and a local bank will lend you $10,000. The loan will be fully amortized over 5 years (60 months), and the nominal interest rate will be 11% with i...Aug 10 2020
Which of the following is considered a method to help overcome personal barriers to effective communication? (A) Impulsive behavior (B) Poor administrative practices ...Mar 26 2018
Replace the three forces acting on the plate by a wrench. Specify the magnitude of the force and couple moment for the wrench and the point P(x, y) where its line of acti...Jul 02 2020
Cruz Company has purchased two tracts of land. One tract will be the site of its new manufacturing plant, while the other is being purchased with the hope that it will be...Apr 04 2020
James made a New Years resolution to get healthy so started an exercise plan. Early in the process he noticed that he fatigued quickly. As he continued to exercise regul...Dec 11 2019
What is a "biological asset"?Here is a tip:Examples of biological assets are animals, vegetables, fruits, and trees, etc.May 16 2021
A flat plate is 2 m wide and 4 m length and is kept parallel in air flow flowing at a velocity of 5 m/s. Determine the length of the plate over which the boundary layer i...Jun 16 2020
Assume the probability that you will make a sale on any given telephone call is 0.23Find the probability that you(a) make your first sale on the fifthcall, (b) make your ...Apr 04 2020
Q) A Company decided to borrow $ 15,000,000 from the bank to purchase a new Air jet for it. The loan will be paid in equal quarterly payments over 15 years starting at th...Aug 23 2020