Firm infrastructure excludes general management, finance, accounting, legal, and governme
Firm infrastructure excludes general management, finance, accounting, legal, and government affairs.
23) Business processes implement value chains or portions of value chains.
24) Supporting activities contribute to a margin and are easier to calculate than primary activities.
25) Manufacturing systems avoid linkages to reduce inventory costs.
26) No matter what competitive strategy is being used, the value chain activities remain the same.
27) Value chain analysis has a direct application to manufacturing businesses.
28) If the value chain's margin is negative, the company must make some change.
29) An information system can be part of a product but it cannot provide support for a product or service
30) Raising barriers to market entry is a product implementation principle.
31) Establishing alliances with other organizations promotes product awareness.