Financing activities include transactions with owners and creditors.
38) Dividends received on investments made in the shares of other companies is an example of a financing activity.
39) One section of a statement of cash flows is purchasing activities.
40) Changes in current assets and current liabilities accounts deal with financing activities.
41) An example of operating activities is the payment of dividends.
42) If $200,000 of a company's own shares is sold, it is shown in the financing activities section.
43) If equipment is sold for $50,000, it is shown in the financing activities section.
44) If 2,000 shares of shares were sold for $10 per share, cash flow from financing activities would decrease $20,000.
45) Cash flows from financing activities is a section in the statement of cash flows.
46) An example of an investing activity is the purchase of inventory.
47) The purchase of another corporation's shares would be an investing activity.
48) Borrowing from the bank causes cash to increase.
49) An example of financing activities is the payment of dividends.
50) Cash flow from financing activities includes the payment of dividends.
GSCM 460 THE PEACH COMPUTER COMPANYTHE PEACH COMPUTER COMPANY Donald Bright, supply manager at the Peach Computer Company, was preparing his notes for a meeting to be h...Jul 21 2020
On January 1, 2012, your sister's pet supplies business obtained a 30-year amortized mortgage loan for $250,000 at a nominal annual rate of 7.0%, with 360 end- of-month p...Jul 10 2021
Complete the XY matrix for the following data. Which input(s) is(are) the most important? (Assuming that inputs with more than 10 points discrepancy are not equally impor...Aug 28 2020
what is inventory policy of ice block business. why business man adopt inventory policy.what additional improvements he will make in inventory policy.Aug 27 2020
Find an equation of the largest sphere with the center that is contained in the first octant.Jun 24 2021
An analyst is evaluating securities in a developing nation where the inflation rate is very high. As a result, the analyst has been warned not to ignore the cross-product...Jun 18 2021
Your firm is evaluating the following portfolios. Portfolio A Portfolio B 70% Singapore 50% Singapore 30% Malaysian 50% Malaysian Risk Free Rate Correlation(p) Average Ex...Aug 17 2020
Why are economists’ views of politicians cynical?2. Anthony Zielinski, a member of the Milwaukee Board of Supervisors, proposed that the county government sell the organ...Apr 24 2020
Which of the following organizational subsystems are primarily efficiency oriented?May 09 2021
Robco, Inc., was a Florida arms dealer. The armed forces of Honduras contracted to purchase weapons from Robco over a six-year period. After the government was replaced a...Jul 06 2021