Financing activities include transactions with owners and creditors. 38) Dividends receiv
Financing activities include transactions with owners and creditors.
38) Dividends received on investments made in the shares of other companies is an example of a financing activity.
39) One section of a statement of cash flows is purchasing activities.
40) Changes in current assets and current liabilities accounts deal with financing activities.
41) An example of operating activities is the payment of dividends.
42) If $200,000 of a company's own shares is sold, it is shown in the financing activities section.
43) If equipment is sold for $50,000, it is shown in the financing activities section.
44) If 2,000 shares of shares were sold for $10 per share, cash flow from financing activities would decrease $20,000.
45) Cash flows from financing activities is a section in the statement of cash flows.
46) An example of an investing activity is the purchase of inventory.
47) The purchase of another corporation's shares would be an investing activity.
48) Borrowing from the bank causes cash to increase.
49) An example of financing activities is the payment of dividends.
50) Cash flow from financing activities includes the payment of dividends.