Every table in a relational database has one field designated as it key field.
22) A DBMS separates the logical and physical views of the data.
23) The select operation creates a subset consisting of columns in a table, permitting the user to create new tables that contain only the information required.
24) DBMS designed for organizing structured data into rows and columns are not well suited to handling graphics-based or multimedia applications.
25) An object-oriented DBMS stores the data and procedures that act on those data as objects that can be automatically retrieved and shared.
26) Most DBMS have a specialized language called a data manipulation language that is used to add, change, delete, and retrieve the data in the database.
27) The most prominent data manipulation language today is Structured Query Language (SQL).
28) Every record in a file should contain at least one key field.
29) Many applications today require databases that can store and retrieve multimedia.
30) One of the drawbacks to OODBMS are that they cannot work with applets.
In a trial, the judge is 65% sure that Susan has committed a crime. Robert is a witness who knows whether Susan is innocent or guilty. However, Robert is Susan’s friend...Aug 03 2020
If the Fed sells government securities to the general public in the open market, the _____.A. Fed gives the securities to the public; the public pays for the securities b...May 10 2021
You purchased a $1,000 bond paying a coupon rate of 7.0 percent 10 years ago. Comparable bonds that are new issues are paying a coupon rate of 9.0 percent. You decide to ...May 19 2021
1. What is the stainless steel sheet? How many types does it have and where it can be used?2. What are the advantages of the colored coating steel sheet and where can the...May 19 2020
state and local finance question 1.State and Local Government face three fundamental fiscal choices . Please list these choices , and using an example in a specified gove...Apr 11 2020
Returning to the web page that lists the firm’s outstanding bond issues. To get the market value of each bond issue, click on the issuer name in the first row. This bring...Nov 23 2019
You have been asked to help the mayor analyze survey results. 70 have full time jobs, and 20 are working part time. 12 people are not working and are interviewing daily a...Apr 04 2020
Suppose you want to add a third radiator to your garage that is identical to the two radiators you have already installed. All three radiators can be modeled by 54?resist...Jul 27 2020
Assume that the Paris First National Bank has deposits of $20 million. If the legal reserve requirement is raised from 20 percent to 40 perce...Feb 11 2020
Which of the following reasons is NOT used to justify the principle of Employment at will?! In choosing to take a job, an employee voluntarily agrees to certain responsi...Aug 22 2020