Encapsulation is a design practice that places the logic in one place; all other services go to that one place for that service.
12) Service providers reject improperly formatted service requests and provide only properly formatted service responses.
13) The general principles of SOA can be used for designing business activities performed only by computer-based systems.
14) A XML schema document can only be read by certain programs.
15) SOAP is a protocol for exchanging messages encoded in HTML.
16) XML is a language that services can use to describe what they do and how other computer programs can access their features.
17) XML, SOAP, and WSDL eliminate the need for proprietary SOA services designs and make it much easier for programs to interact with one another.
Decide whether the following sentences are true or false by selecting T or F.The complete subject of a sentence includes a noun or pronoun and all its modifiers.Jun 09 2021
Joe obtained a box of antique Lenox china dishes that had been left at the Mashpee town dump. He supplemented the sizable but incomplete set of dishes with other Lenox pi...Aug 12 2021
Which provisions of the Global Legal Settlement do you think are beneficial, and which are not?May 12 2020
A young investor in the stock market is concerned that investing in the stock market is actually? gambling, since the chance of the stock market going up on any given day...Apr 16 2020
what do economies of scale, the ownership of essential raw materials, and patents have in common?Jun 03 2021
In the formula for continuously compound interest, the letters and stand for __________, __________, and __________, respectively and stands for__________ .So if is...Jul 16 2021
Assume a year has passed and XYZ has improved security by applying a number of controls. Using the information from Exercise 3 and the following table, calculate the post...Apr 15 2020
how do you write balanced equations?Jun 16 2021
On January 1, Year One, Big Company buys 10percent of Little Company for $200,000 and has the ability toassert significant influence over Little. During Year One, Littler...Mar 20 2020
The term business ethics is best described by the following statement:a. It is the study and philosophy of human conduct, with an emphasis on determining right and wrong....May 12 2021