Encapsulation is a design practice that places the logic in one place; all other services go to that one place for that service.
12) Service providers reject improperly formatted service requests and provide only properly formatted service responses.
13) The general principles of SOA can be used for designing business activities performed only by computer-based systems.
14) A XML schema document can only be read by certain programs.
15) SOAP is a protocol for exchanging messages encoded in HTML.
16) XML is a language that services can use to describe what they do and how other computer programs can access their features.
17) XML, SOAP, and WSDL eliminate the need for proprietary SOA services designs and make it much easier for programs to interact with one another.
Distinguish between short-term (static) and long-term (dynamic) benefi ts of trade.Nov 27 2019
Calculate the theoretical potential of the following cells. ([n each case assume that activities are approximately equal to molar concentrations and that the temperature is 25°C.)Jun 23 2020
The Marchetti Soup Company entered into the following transactions during the month of June: (1) purchased inventory on account for $165,000 (assume Marchetti uses a perp...May 21 2018
your firm faces a considerable revenue uncertainty because you have to negotiate contracts with several customersyou forecast a 20% chance that your revenues will be $200...May 01 2020
Which method of research is used to evaluate people's familiarity, attitudes, preferences, and contentment and to measure these magnitudes in the general populationAug 23 2021
A profit-maximizing firm's primary goal is to maximizeA) the ratio of total revenues to total costs.B) the difference between total implicit costs and total revenues.C) ...Aug 19 2021
After graduating from Vanderbilt University with a degree in economics, James Pettes worked for Video Magic, a video rental business. In 1987, Dr. Gordon Yukon, a pediatr...Aug 15 2021
Suppose in Malaysia a worker can produce either 8 Computers or 1 TVs. While in Indonesia a worker can produce either 8 Computers or 2 TVs. 1. Complete table 1: Cross the ...Jun 03 2021
For each of the following groups of words, write the correct letter in the space provided to indicate one of the following:a. correctly punctuatedb. fragmentc. comma spli...Jun 10 2021
Solve the equation x+y+z= 1 x-y+z=3 x+y-z = -1 by Gauss jordan method >Aug 04 2020