Employers’ annual responsibilities for filing the T4 Summary form. 1) The form that con
Employers’ annual responsibilities for filing the T4 Summary form.
1) The form that contains information about gross earnings given to the employee by February 28 of the year following is the
A) T4 Summary.
2) A T4 Summary is filed
D) depends on the amount owed.
3) The forms T4 and T4-T4A Summary must be submitted to the employees and Federal Government respectively by
A) the 15th of the month following.
B) when an employee leaves a job.
C) February 28 of the year following.
D) April 30 of the year following.
4) The last step in the payroll process for the year is
A) calculating gross pay.
B) mail the T4 Summary and the T4 Supplementary.
C) completing the payroll register.
D) mailing the record of employment.
5) In completing the annual T4-T4A Summary, which of the following is not true?
A) The total of all T4's CPP, EI and FIT deductions must agree with the totals on the T4-T4A Summary.
B) The T4-T4A Summary must be filed each year by February 28.
C) The T4-T4A Summary must contain your Canada Revenue Agency Account Number.
D) The T4-T4A must be sent out by December 31.
6) Which of the following is not a form required by CRA in the payroll process?
B) T4 Summary
7) The T4 Summary
A) must equal the total of the year's T4 and T4A Forms.
B) is sent in monthly.
C) is sent in quarterly.
D) is completed for each employee.
8) Employers must send employees their T4 by
A) December 31.
B) February 1.
C) February 28.
D) April 30.
9) The T4 Summary form is filed
10) A Form PD7A is used to remit EI, CPP and Income Taxes.
11) A T4-T4A Summary must be issued to every employee each year.
12) The employee's T4 must be sent to the employee by February 28 of the year following.
13) The individual employee earnings are reported on Form T4.
14) What is the purpose of the T4-T4A Summary and when is it to be submitted?