Employers’ annual responsibilities for filing the T4 Summary form.
1) The form that contains information about gross earnings given to the employee by February 28 of the year following is the
A) T4 Summary.
2) A T4 Summary is filed
D) depends on the amount owed.
3) The forms T4 and T4-T4A Summary must be submitted to the employees and Federal Government respectively by
A) the 15th of the month following.
B) when an employee leaves a job.
C) February 28 of the year following.
D) April 30 of the year following.
4) The last step in the payroll process for the year is
A) calculating gross pay.
B) mail the T4 Summary and the T4 Supplementary.
C) completing the payroll register.
D) mailing the record of employment.
5) In completing the annual T4-T4A Summary, which of the following is not true?
A) The total of all T4's CPP, EI and FIT deductions must agree with the totals on the T4-T4A Summary.
B) The T4-T4A Summary must be filed each year by February 28.
C) The T4-T4A Summary must contain your Canada Revenue Agency Account Number.
D) The T4-T4A must be sent out by December 31.
6) Which of the following is not a form required by CRA in the payroll process?
B) T4 Summary
7) The T4 Summary
A) must equal the total of the year's T4 and T4A Forms.
B) is sent in monthly.
C) is sent in quarterly.
D) is completed for each employee.
8) Employers must send employees their T4 by
A) December 31.
B) February 1.
C) February 28.
D) April 30.
9) The T4 Summary form is filed
10) A Form PD7A is used to remit EI, CPP and Income Taxes.
11) A T4-T4A Summary must be issued to every employee each year.
12) The employee's T4 must be sent to the employee by February 28 of the year following.
13) The individual employee earnings are reported on Form T4.
14) What is the purpose of the T4-T4A Summary and when is it to be submitted?
Full IQ Score Refer to Data Set 7 “IQ and Lead” in Appendix B and find the best regression equation with IQ FULL (full IQ score) as the response (y) variable. Use predict...May 30 2021
Drilling Down to the Facts Supporting a RuleFACTSHornbeck and others (plaintiffs) provide services to support offshore oil and gas drilling, exploration, and production a...Jul 26 2021
A recent national survey found that high school students watched an average (mean) of 6.8 movies per month with a population standard deviation of 1.8. The distribution o...Apr 04 2020
Tangent Lines Find equations of the tangent lines to the graph of that are parallel to the line . Then graph the function and the tangent lines.Jul 29 2021
Choose the correct answer.Everyone seems to have an Instagram account but (a) I, (b) me.Jul 08 2021
Prepare a business case where Executives can check on the Energy Consumption Dashboard about the prediction of energy consumption peaks in single family homes and figure ...Apr 24 2021
Please answer whether a statement is true or false and give a 1-2 sentence explanation of why this is the case. NO PARTIAL CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN IF YOU WRITE "TRUE" OR "FA...Apr 09 2021
O. J. Simpson was tried for murder both criminally and civilly. He was found innocent in the criminal trial but guilty in the civil trial. Why do you think that was the case?Aug 12 2021
Four times what equals 1200?Apr 23 2020
Finding Limits Numerically and Graphically (a) Estimate the value of by graphing the function (a) Make a table of values of f(x) for x close to 0, and guess the value o...Jul 05 2021