E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services ________. A) over private and
E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services ________.
A) over private and public computer networks
B) in restricted markets using cyber intermediaries
C) using intermediaries such as dealer and agents
D) that cannot be sold via traditional distribution channels
2) Which of the following has enabled thin-client applications to have considerable functionality?
A) increase in the number of users
B) increase in user-generated content
C) increased capabilities of browsers
D) increased communication between client and server
3) Which of the following is true of Web 2.0?
A) It is a primitive interorganizational information system.
B) It is supported by telephones, faxes, and EDIs.
C) Its supporting technologies include HTTP and HTML.
D) It makes use of user-generated content and is flexible.
4) Which of the following was a supporting technology of pre-Internet systems?
5) ________ is the application of Web 2.0 technologies, collaboration systems, social networking, and related technologies to facilitate the cooperative work of intellectual workers in organizations.
A) Enterprise architecture
B) Enterprise resource planning
C) Enterprise 2.0
D) Enterprise application integration
6) ________ is a key principle of Enterprise 2.0.
7) Which of the following is true of Social CRM?
A) Relationships between vendors and buyers are predefined.
B) Customers control their relationships with the company.
C) Organizations offer very few customer touch points.
D) Service-oriented architecture has impeded Social CRM.
8) What is service-oriented architecture?
A) It is the structure of an organization that heavily emphasizes the importance of superior customer service.
B) It is a software design methodology related to interorganizational program-to-program communication.
C) It is the investment in vendor-customer relationships with the expectation of returns in the marketplace.
D) It is a content structure that has emerged from the processing of many user tags.
9) The U.S. Census Bureau defines ________ as companies that take title to the goods they sell.
A) merchant companies
B) electronic exchanges
10) Nonmerchant companies ________.
A) take title to the goods they sell
B) sell services that they provide
C) include B2C, B2B, and B2G transactions
D) arrange for the purchase and sale of goods