Do you think the flow of international aid to Africa has done more harm than good? For this assignment, your task is to write a 2 page response (about 400 words) to the following prompts:
Has international aid done more harm than good for the people of Africa?
What are the benefits of international aid?
What are the problems with international aid?
What are the alternatives to international aid?
What do you think is the best approach?
Problem 2: As discussed in this section, Earth’s supply of natural resources is changing due to human consumption. This assignment will require you to research one natural resource and then write about your finding and conclusions in a brief paper (5 to 7 paragraph).
1. Choose one natural resource and conduct research about it. Identify the resource. Where is it found in abundance? Is it renewable or nonrenewable?
2. How do humans use the natural resources? In what ways is it retrieved from nature?
3. Describe how the extraction of the resources impacts the environment. When do experts expect the extraction of that resource will reach its peak? How does human consumption of the resource impact the environment?
4. What do you predict will happen to both the availability of the resource and consequences of using it as the population continues to increase?
What potential solutions are being offered as alternatives to the resource?
5. What are ways humans can limit consumption of this resource?
________ can correct a genetic defect in an individual.a. Cloning vectorsb. Gene therapyc. Sequencingd. ElectrophoresisJun 29 2021
On July 1, 2022, Blossom Company pays $18,000 to Sunland Company for a 2-year insurance contract. Both companies have fiscal years ending December 31.(a1)For Blossom Comp...Sep 17 2020
Imagine a society that produces military goods and consumer goods, which we'll call "guns" and "butter."a. Draw a production possibilities frontier for guns and butter. U...Jul 11 2021
To make sure that Janet has the skills to do the job, Tom plans to give her a short test. As far as Tom is concerned, the single most important concept in financial plann...May 19 2018
If the net flux through a gaussian surface is zero, the following four statements could be true. Which of the statements must be true?(a) There are no charges inside the ...Jun 12 2021
(Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Sam Weller isthinking of investing $70,000 to start a bookstore. Sam plans towithdraw $15,000 from the business at the end of each ...Mar 20 2020
The stage of development in which most of the group’s substantive work is accomplished is the _____ stage.a.formingb.stormingc.normingd.performing (page 106, easy)33.Thre...Jan 24 2020
What are the implications of the Uruguay Round held under the umbrella of GATT for international business? 142.What is a multinational enterprise? What have been the two ...Jan 11 2020
The amine salt produced from the reaction of ethyl amine with HCl has the structural formula:Jun 18 2021
uestion 9 Not yet answered Marked out of 1.00 Flag question The complexity of bar code system required is determined by its application. Select one: a. False. b. True.Apr 25 2021