Describe what characteristics a good early childhood educator should possess.
2. Briefly name and describe the four levels of those working with young children, as outlined in NAEYC’s position statement on nomenclature for early childhood educators.
3. Describe the differences between a class in which there is a hierarchical pattern of authority and one based on team teaching.
4. Briefly describe the CDA certificate and name the six goals required of those who seek this certificate.
5. Many different jobs and positions can be part of an early childhood program. Discuss the contributions of three types of staff positions to the program.
6. Although efforts have been made to recruit men into the early childhood education field, discuss some of the reasons men either do not enter the field or leave the field.
Assume that Julia is playing a gamble that pays $150 if whe wins and $50 if she loses. The probabiltiy of winning and losing are equal to 1/2. Assume that her utility fun...Apr 17 2020
Consider a bond with a face value of $1000. The coupon payment is made semi-annually and the yield on the bond is 12%. Would the bond sell at a premium or discount (and b...May 27 2021
HCl conducts more electricity in the solution than the acetic acid because: Both have same number of ions in the solution Acetic acid has more ions than HCI O HCI has mor...May 15 2021
7. Alan Ferguson, owner of Supremes, Inc., a Web-based application service provider, says, “We lease our equipment and technology because our core business is deploying i...May 15 2020
ProofProve that, if P(n) and Q(n) are polynomials of degree j and k. respectively, then the seriesconverges if and diverges if fAug 17 2021
Show that the curvature of a plane curve is where is the angle between T and i; that is is the angle of inclination of the tangent line.(This shows that the definition...Jun 28 2021
(a) Write a chemical equation that illustrates the autoionization of water. (b) Write the expression for the ion-product constant for water, Kw(c) If a solution is descri...Aug 22 2021
The volume of a cube is increasing at a rate of 10 cm3/min. Howfast is the surface area increasing when the length of an edge is30cm? (Show work)Aug 20 2021
(4 points) Inflation results in A) ease of planning for the future. B) ease of comparing prices over time. C) lower nominal interest rates. D) difficulty interpreting rel...Aug 17 2020
Gina Gomez, a devout Roman Catholic, worked for Sam's Department Stores, Inc., in Phoenix, Arizona. Sam's considered Gomez a productive employee because her sales exceede...Aug 19 2021