Decision tree analysis is a technique used by ________ systems. A) knowledge management
Decision tree analysis is a technique used by ________ systems.
A) knowledge management
12) ________ systems improve decision making by using the discovered patterns and relationships to anticipate events or to predict future outcomes.
A) Knowledge management
13) ________ compute(s) the correlation of items on past orders to determine items that are frequently purchased together.
A) Market-basket analysis
B) Knowledge management systems
C) Expert systems
D) Clickstream data
14) The advantage that ________ have over the other systems is that these foster innovation, improve customer service, increase organizational responsiveness, and reduce costs.
A) reporting systems
B) expert systems
C) data mining systems
D) knowledge management systems
15) Which of the following systems use If/Then rules?
A) data-mining systems
B) knowledge-management systems
C) expert systems
D) reporting systems
16) If Patient_Temperature > 103, Then Initiate High_Fever–Procedure. This sort of a rule is most likely to be found in a(n) ________ system.
B) knowledge management
17) Problematic data are termed as ________.
A) rough data
B) clickstream data
C) granular data
D) dirty data
18) WhyMe@GuessWhoIAM.org is an example of ________.
A) dirty data
B) coarse data
C) inconsistent data
D) fine data
19) Which of the following is a problem commonly associated with operational data that have been gathered over time?
A) too fine
D) missing values
20) ________ refer(s) to the degree of summarization or detail.
A) Data abstraction
B) Data granularity
C) Gross data
D) Data aggregation