Decision tree analysis is a technique used by ________ systems.
A) knowledge management
12) ________ systems improve decision making by using the discovered patterns and relationships to anticipate events or to predict future outcomes.
A) Knowledge management
13) ________ compute(s) the correlation of items on past orders to determine items that are frequently purchased together.
A) Market-basket analysis
B) Knowledge management systems
C) Expert systems
D) Clickstream data
14) The advantage that ________ have over the other systems is that these foster innovation, improve customer service, increase organizational responsiveness, and reduce costs.
A) reporting systems
B) expert systems
C) data mining systems
D) knowledge management systems
15) Which of the following systems use If/Then rules?
A) data-mining systems
B) knowledge-management systems
C) expert systems
D) reporting systems
16) If Patient_Temperature > 103, Then Initiate High_Fever–Procedure. This sort of a rule is most likely to be found in a(n) ________ system.
B) knowledge management
17) Problematic data are termed as ________.
A) rough data
B) clickstream data
C) granular data
D) dirty data
18) WhyMe@GuessWhoIAM.org is an example of ________.
A) dirty data
B) coarse data
C) inconsistent data
D) fine data
19) Which of the following is a problem commonly associated with operational data that have been gathered over time?
A) too fine
D) missing values
20) ________ refer(s) to the degree of summarization or detail.
A) Data abstraction
B) Data granularity
C) Gross data
D) Data aggregation
Select the lightest MC12 section that will resist a total factored load of 372 kips and a total service load of 248 kips. The member is to be 20 ft long and is assumed to...May 25 2020
Draw an adjacency matrix representation of the undirected graph shown in Figure 14.1Figure 14.1Jun 11 2020
Listed below are systolic blood pressure measurements (in mm Hg) obtained from the same woman. Find the regression equation, letting the right arm blood pressure be th...Apr 05 2020
Interpret the slope (least squares regression line provided), statistics assignment helpBecause colas tend to replace healthier beverages and colas contain caffeine and p...Apr 16 2020
Suppose you have a large supply of books, all the same size, and you stack them at the edge of a table, with each book extending farther beyond the edge of the table than...Apr 24 2020
Figure depicts a chemical exchange process consisting of a series of reactors in which a gas following from left to right is passed over a liquid flowing from right to le...May 10 2020
Durable Goods Consumption Expenditures$350Nondurable Goods Consumption Expenditures$1,000Services Consumption Expenditures$3,000Business Fixed Investment$1,500Change in I...Dec 07 2019
A hollow tube with a rectangular cross-section has external dimensions of 0.5 in by 1 in and a wall thickness of 0.05 in. Assume that the material is brass, for which the...Jun 05 2020
Carbon tetrachloride, CCl4 , was once used as a dry cleaning solvent, but is no longer used because it is carcinogenic At 578 Â°C, the vapor pressure of CCl4 is 540 kPa, ...Apr 17 2020
Examine a homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy. What coverages does the policy include? Does the policy contain unclear conditions or wording?2. Contact two or three ...May 16 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.