Decision tree analysis is a technique used by ________ systems.
A) knowledge management
12) ________ systems improve decision making by using the discovered patterns and relationships to anticipate events or to predict future outcomes.
A) Knowledge management
13) ________ compute(s) the correlation of items on past orders to determine items that are frequently purchased together.
A) Market-basket analysis
B) Knowledge management systems
C) Expert systems
D) Clickstream data
14) The advantage that ________ have over the other systems is that these foster innovation, improve customer service, increase organizational responsiveness, and reduce costs.
A) reporting systems
B) expert systems
C) data mining systems
D) knowledge management systems
15) Which of the following systems use If/Then rules?
A) data-mining systems
B) knowledge-management systems
C) expert systems
D) reporting systems
16) If Patient_Temperature > 103, Then Initiate High_Fever–Procedure. This sort of a rule is most likely to be found in a(n) ________ system.
B) knowledge management
17) Problematic data are termed as ________.
A) rough data
B) clickstream data
C) granular data
D) dirty data
18) WhyMe@GuessWhoIAM.org is an example of ________.
A) dirty data
B) coarse data
C) inconsistent data
D) fine data
19) Which of the following is a problem commonly associated with operational data that have been gathered over time?
A) too fine
D) missing values
20) ________ refer(s) to the degree of summarization or detail.
A) Data abstraction
B) Data granularity
C) Gross data
D) Data aggregation
Choose the correct verb.Government officials recommend that all homes (are, be) stocked with an emergency supply of food and water.Jun 29 2021
You own some shares of Microsoft worth $1,000. Beta of Microsoft is 2. Microsoft currently has no debt. Microsoft decides to issue debt and buy back some of its stock in ...May 29 2018
Common stock has par value, and market value. Explain briefly these values. Which one is most important and why?Apr 14 2021
Northern Track is developing a special vehicle for Arctic exploration. The development requires investments of $60 000, $50 000, and $40 000 for the next 3 years, respect...May 02 2020
The function represents the rate of flow of money in dollars per year. Assume a 10-year period and find the present value. f(x) = 500 at 5% compounded continuously O A. $...Apr 29 2021
Shooting for Payment from a MinorFACTSIn March 1996, Harun Fountain was shot in the back of the head at point-blank range by a playmate. As a result of his injuries, incl...Jul 27 2021
Which of the following is not a greenhouse gas?Jun 24 2021
Choose the correct answer.Please let employees know if you would like them to dress (anicerbmore nicely for business meetings.Jul 02 2021
you are a speculator and you believe that interest rates will rise. How would you try to profit using swaps? Assume you will trade swaps with a notional of $10 million. F...Jun 27 2021
How do you determine the weight of a stock in the market portfolio?Jun 08 2021