Databases are required to keep track of things that involve multiple themes.
2) A database is a self-describing collection of integrated records.
3) Bytes, which are characters of data, are grouped into rows, which are also called tables.
4) Columns are also called fields.
5) A field is a column or group of columns that identifies a unique row in a table.
6) A more formal name for a table is grid.
7) Relational databases have almost disappeared from use.
8) The format of metadata depends on the software product that is processing the database.
9) Databases are self-describing because they contain not only data, but also data about the data in the database.
10) To find out what a database contains, we just look at the metadata inside the database.
The forelimbs of mammals are an example of: (A) Vestigial organs (B) Analogous structures (C) Homologous structures (D) None of the aboveMar 19 2018
Consider a system in which three pumps with capacities of 30 gal/min, 40 gal/min and 50 gal/min are connected in parallel. An output of 80 gal/min is required for success...Aug 19 2020
Two forces are applied to the bracket as shown. Determinetheangle (unknown angle on the right side)which makes theresultant of the two forces vertical. Determine the magn...Jul 03 2020
The demand for a product is usually very sensitive to economic variables, such as the prices and consumer income. This responsiveness of demand iselasticity. Compute elas...Mar 26 2020
A seven-year medical research study reported that women whose mothers took the drug Des during pregnancy were twice as likely to develop tissue abnormalities that might l...Apr 26 2021
In 1971, Harry Gordon turned over $40,000 to his son, Murray Gordon. Murray opened two $20,000 custodial bank accounts under the Uniform Gifts to Minors Act for his minor...Aug 12 2021
As an international development researcher, you would like to know African Citizen's perceptions about current levels of democracy. Scenarios1. As an international de...Apr 11 2020
At the quantity where total revenue equals total cost,a.profit is zero.b.cost is minimized.c.cost is maximized.d.quantity is minimized.e.profit is maximized.71.Marginal r...Dec 09 2019
The population mean annual salary for environmental compliance is about $61,500. A random sample of 32 specialists is drawn from this population. What is the probability ...Apr 16 2020
The Government of India is expecting tax collections (net) to the tune of Rs.1,84,169 crore during the year 2003-04. The borrowings and other liabilities are expected to ...Jan 09 2018