Home / Questions / Databases are required to keep track of things that involve multiple themes. 2) A databa
Databases are required to keep track of things that involve multiple themes.
2) A database is a self-describing collection of integrated records.
3) Bytes, which are characters of data, are grouped into rows, which are also called tables.
4) Columns are also called fields.
5) A field is a column or group of columns that identifies a unique row in a table.
6) A more formal name for a table is grid.
7) Relational databases have almost disappeared from use.
8) The format of metadata depends on the software product that is processing the database.
9) Databases are self-describing because they contain not only data, but also data about the data in the database.
10) To find out what a database contains, we just look at the metadata inside the database.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
You work for a housing builder who constructs homes for clients. You have managed to secure a client who wants to build with your company. The client has a budget of AU...Jan 16 2020
If the required materials to be purchased are 18,000 pounds, the production needs are three times the direct materials purchases, and the beginning direct materials are t...Jun 04 2021
HOW DO YOU SEE IT? Is the surface shown in the figure orientable? Explain why or why not.Aug 10 2021
Is globalization a threat to US sovereignty? Why or why not? If globalization is a threat, how can it be mitigated?Aug 26 2020
A new production system for a factory is to be purchased and installed for 5122,711. This system will save approximately 300,000 kWh of electric power each year for a 6-y...Jun 07 2021
The law of demand states that price and quantity demanded area.directly related, ceteris paribusb.inversely related, ceteris paribusc.independent.d.positively related, ce...Dec 09 2019
Alla Aeroshoes is planning to market and sell its new Bluetooth-enabled shoe in two markets: national and international. The local market will require an initial investme...Aug 05 2021
INCOME STATEMENT AND BALANCE SHEET >The following information for Rogers Enterprises is available at December 31, 2009, and includes all of Rogers’ financial statement am...Apr 01 2020
An? auto-part manufacturing company is considering the purchase of an industrial robot to do spot? welding, which is currently done by skilled labor. The initial cost of ...Jun 02 2020
MDX Sales Corp. is expecting a 10% increase in sales next year. MDX has an inventory balance of $1,000,000 and uses the percent of sales forecasting method. Which of the ...Aug 14 2020