Data that are critical for successful operations must be complete and accurate, however data that are only marginally necessary do not need to be.
12) Data granularity refers to the degree of detail of the data.
13) Generally, it is better to have data that is too coarse a granularity than data that is too fine.
14) The curse of dimensionality states that the more attributes there are, the more difficult it is to build a model that fits the sample data but the more relevant it is as a predictor.
15) Data warehouses extract and clean data from operational systems.
16) An organization's data warehouse DBMS cannot be different from the organization's operational DBMS.
17) Data warehouses cannot purchase external data from outside resources.
18) Data from social networking and user-generated content applications are likely be more accurate than purchased data.
19) Data marts are data collections that address a particular business problem or opportunity.
20) Data marts are usually larger than data warehouses.
Information pertaining to Noskey Corporationâs sales revenue follows:November 2015 (actual)December 2015 (actual)January 2016 (actual)Cash Sales$80,000$100,000$60,00...May 26 2021
Joshua Herrera found a purse in a dumpster near San Pedro and Kathryn Streets in Albuquerque. Herrera took the purse with him to a friend's house. Either Herrera or his f...Aug 13 2021
A 20 ft tall steel pole is to be installed using a crane as shown on the following page. The pole is a hollow steel tube that is 10A????1 wide with 0.75A????1 thick walls...Jun 22 2020
A project has an initial cost of $46,725, expected net cash inflows of $15,000 per year for 12 years, and a cost of capital of 12%. What is the project's MIRR? Do not rou...May 26 2021
The most powerful branch of government under the Malolos Constitution was the A. Legislature B. Executive C. Judiciary D. CongressJul 10 2021
Two people are pulling a sledge in the snow, if the force vectors F1 is 20N and F2 is 20N are both at an angle of 30 degrees celcius with respect to x axis, find the new ...May 28 2021
What are some of the intercultural communication issues to consider when deciding whether to accept a job in an overseas branch of a U.S. company? How about a job in the ...Jul 24 2020
Consider an industry with 2 firms, each having marginal cost equal to zero. The inverse demand function facing this industry isP(Y) = 100 – Ywhere Y = y1 + y2(a) What is ...Jul 08 2021
Journalizing adjusting entries Consider the following situations:a. Business receives $3,200 on January 1 for 10-month service contract for the period January 1 through O...Apr 21 2020