Credit terms whereby the customer is granted credit until the 10th day of the following m
Credit terms whereby the customer is granted credit until the 10th day of the following month are n/10, EOM.
74) Credit terms remain the same from company to company.
75) Net Sales is computed by adding Gross Sales, Sales Discounts, and Sales Returns and Allowances.
76) Credit terms of 3/10 permit the customer to deduct 3% of the sale if payment is made within 10 days.
77) A special journal, like the Sales Journal, requires more posting than the general journal because the general journal has special column totals.
78) A special ledger for the controlling account in the general ledger would be called a subsidiary ledger.
79) A controlling account is a listing of all the customers and the account balances.
80) Recording to the accounts receivable ledger should be performed at the end of the month.
81) A checkmark is placed in the PR column to show an amount has been posted to a subsidiary account.
82) A credit memorandum will increase accounts receivable.