compensation provides insurance for employees who are A) unemployed due to an economic d
compensation provides insurance for employees who are
A) unemployed due to an economic downturn.
B) unemployed due to a plant closing.
C) injured while on the job.
D) not paid enough.
12) Net pay and gross pay mean the same.
13) Payroll Tax Payable is credited for the amount of net pay.
14) Regular earnings are equal to total earnings less deductions.
15) Union dues are a deduction that is usually matched by the employer.
16) Each province is responsible for administering an employment insurance program.
17) The cost of workers' compensation insurance must be estimated and paid in advance by the employer.
18) The premium rate for workers' compensation is based on the type of work performed.