Compare the Buddhist Simile of the Chariot and Plato’s Chariot Analogy. How are the same and how are the different?
1. Paper must be typed and submitted in a file format that is commonly readable (Word or .rtf files are best).
2. Paper should be 6-7 pages in length when double-spaced and using a 12 point font.
3. Include at least four sources; the textbook may be used as one of your sources.
4. Please DO NOT cite any online reference encyclopedias such as Wikipedia, Britannica, or Encarta.
5. Your sources should consist of scholarly journal articles and books available through the Ivy Tech Virtual Library ONLY.
6. All sources must be cited (must have an end note or a foot note) and the source included in a bibliography. The format of the citations and bibliography must be of a nationally accepted formatting system such as MLA or APA.
Essays will be graded based upon the criteria given below:
COMMAND OF TOPIC
The essay identifies and describes the premises of the philosophical position based on written accounts of it, and articulates a personal position on a philosophical topic.
Essay develops a valid, rational argument to defend or condemn a philosophical position.
Student has edited the essay, ensuring that sentences are clear and logical.
WRITING MECHANICS & SYNTAX
Essay is free from errors in word choice and writing mechanics.
What is the probability that a randomly chosen applicant has a graduate degree, given that they are female? Express your answer as a fraction or a decimal rounded to four...Apr 05 2020
Identify a public health concern that contributes to health risks or disease. As a governmental official, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two...Feb 04 2020
Show transcribed image textConsider the following information: Rate of Return if State Occurs State of Economy Boom Good Poor Bust Probability of State of Economy 0.10 0....Aug 13 2020
Use proofreading marks to capitalize ( ≡ ) or to show lowercase letters ( / ) in the following sentences.We received a directive from Ruth Jones, the Supervisor of our Ad...Jul 20 2021
Break-even sales and cost-volume-profit chartFor the coming year, Culpeper Products Inc. anticipates a unit selling price of $150, a unit variable cost of $110, and fixed...May 12 2021
An electric utility is considering a new power plant in northern Arizona. Power from the plant would be sold in the Phoenix area, where it is badly needed. Because the fi...May 06 2021
A paper company dumps wastewater into a river that flows by the firm’s plant. The firm estimates its production function to be: Q = 6KW Q = pounds of paper produced K = ...Jun 03 2020
A treasure map directs you to start at a palm tree and walk due north for 15.0 m. You are then to turn 90° and walk 22.0 m; then turn 90° again and walk 5.00 m. Give the ...Apr 02 2020
Use the algebraic tests to check for symmetry with respect to both axes and the origin.x2 - y = 0Jun 02 2021
Identify at least six characteristics of valuable informationJul 16 2020