Home / Questions / Calculate the total wages earned for each employee (assume an overtime rate of time and a
Calculate the total wages earned for each employee (assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours).
a) Deon Brown earns $12 per hour and worked 42 hours in one week.
b) Gerald Cornelius earns $16 per hour and worked 48 hours in one week.
54) From the following information, please complete the chart for gross earnings for the week. Assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours.
Hourly Rate No. of Hours Gross Earnings
Ron Jhamal $744____________
J.C. Latour $835____________
Jerry Chan $943____________
55) Calculate the number of hours of overtime paid to each of the following employees if they are paid overtime for hours over 40 per week or over 8 hours per day.
56) After about 15 years of annual rate increases (from 1.8% to the current 4.95%), the CPP rate has remained the same for several years. What is the reason for this?
57) Calculate the total wages earned for each employee (assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours):
a) Dave earns $22 per hour and worked 47 hours in one week.
b) Jeff earns $18 per hour and worked 41 hours in one week.
58) From the following information, complete the chart for gross earnings for the week. Assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours.
Hourly RateNo. of HoursGross Earnings
59) Explain what is meant by the cumulative gross earnings.
60) Why would a business decide to use an external company to prepare their payroll cheques and related reports?
Dec 06 2019 View more View Less
Internet Marketing Report Requirements: ► Suppose you are the manager of an e-commerce company. Write an internet marketing plan for your own company by using all the kno...Apr 03 2021
Suppose the real interest rate is 3% and expected inflation is 3%. What is the nominal interest rate? nominal interest rate:Apr 21 2020
Suppose that the antenna lengths of woodlice are approximately normally distributed with a mean of 0.2 inches and a standard deviation of 0.05 inches. What proportion of ...Apr 03 2020
Analysis and Interpretation of Profitability Balance sheets and income statements for 3M Company follow.Consolidated Statements of IncomeYears ended December 31 ($ milli...Jul 24 2021
draw one exporting flowchart covering the steps from exporter to importer.1.all aspects of international trade operation process;2、operation process of import & export fr...Apr 06 2021
Given the monthly returns that follow, how well did the passive portfolio track the S&P 500 benchmark? Find the R2, alpha, and beta of the portfolio. Compute the average ...Jun 27 2021
Why is it good for a witness to be "defensive" in depositions and "offensive" in court?Here is a tip:A person who has seen the event of interest in a particular case is k...Aug 21 2021
According to research, when do consumers usually use the country of origin as a cue when evaluating a product? A. When a firm tries to deemphasize its foreign originsB. ...Jan 11 2020
Determine whether the series is convergent or divergent by expressing as a telescoping sum. If it is convergent, find its sum.Jul 02 2021
IIn an EPS-EBI graphical relationship, the debt ray and equity ray cross. At this point the equity and debt are: A. equivalent with respect to EPS but above and below thi...Jul 16 2021