Calculate the total wages earned for each employee (assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours).
a) Deon Brown earns $12 per hour and worked 42 hours in one week.
b) Gerald Cornelius earns $16 per hour and worked 48 hours in one week.
54) From the following information, please complete the chart for gross earnings for the week. Assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours.
Hourly Rate No. of Hours Gross Earnings
Ron Jhamal $744____________
J.C. Latour $835____________
Jerry Chan $943____________
55) Calculate the number of hours of overtime paid to each of the following employees if they are paid overtime for hours over 40 per week or over 8 hours per day.
56) After about 15 years of annual rate increases (from 1.8% to the current 4.95%), the CPP rate has remained the same for several years. What is the reason for this?
57) Calculate the total wages earned for each employee (assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours):
a) Dave earns $22 per hour and worked 47 hours in one week.
b) Jeff earns $18 per hour and worked 41 hours in one week.
58) From the following information, complete the chart for gross earnings for the week. Assume an overtime rate of time and a half over 40 hours.
Hourly RateNo. of HoursGross Earnings
59) Explain what is meant by the cumulative gross earnings.
60) Why would a business decide to use an external company to prepare their payroll cheques and related reports?
A cylindrical tank, 5 m in diameter, discharges through a mild steel pipe system (ε = 46 × 10−5 m) connected to the tank base as shown in the figure below. The drain pipe...Jul 25 2020
How can a company, whether an LLC or some other business form, reduce the chances of discrimination lawsuits?Jul 07 2021
In a general sense, what kinds of decisions are made in baseball? Would you characterize these decisions as structured or unstructured problems? Explain. What type(s) of...Apr 14 2020
Ratio is an index that measures one variable relative to another and is generally expressed as a percentage or a rate. The ratio that tests how leveraged an organisation ...Apr 05 2018
Political globalization is the process of — (A) Emergence of a political ideology (B) Rise of the WTO (C) Changes in the rules and structures of global governance ...Apr 02 2018
advantage of radio as an advertising medium? 95. Which of the following is the main adv a. low competition b. more attention than television c. longer duration of ad expo...Aug 24 2020
D For each of the following functions, determine and at the given point. (a) f(x,y) = 3x2 - ry - 2yat (1, -1) (b) f(x,y) = at (1,0) (c) f(x,y) = x cos y + y sin r at (,) ...Apr 29 2021
Which process can explain the presence of the Spanish elements in Filipino culture? A. Evolution B. Inheritance C. Interbreeding D. Cultural Diffusion E. Fusion MagnetJul 11 2021
MR = MC 2. P = MR 3. P = ATC 4. ATC = MC 5. P = MCIdentify which of the conditions (1) (5) from (a) are characteristics of any or all of the industry structures giv...Aug 19 2021
Suppose the government changes the tax laws and interest is no longer tax deductible for corporations.What does the trade-off theory suggest will happen to the amount of ...May 10 2021