Create an Account

Already have account?

Forgot Your Password ?

Home / Questions / Broadbill Corporation a calendar year C corporation has two unrelated cash method sharehol...

Broadbill Corporation a calendar year C corporation has two unrelated cash method shareholders: Marcia owns 51% of the stock and Zack owns the remaining 49% Each shareholder is employed by the

Broadbill Corporation, a calendar year C corporation, has two unrelated cash method shareholders: Marcia owns 51% of the stock, and Zack owns the remaining 49%. Each shareholder is employed by the corporation at an annual salary of $240,000. During 2015, Broadbill paid each shareholder-employee $220,000 of his or her annual salary, with the remaining $20,000 paid in January 2016. How much of the 2015 salaries for Marcia and Zack is deductible by Broadbill in 2015 if the corporation is:

a. A cash method taxpayer?

b. An accrual method taxpayer?

Apr 03 2020 View more View Less

Answer (Solved)

question Subscribe To Get Solution

Related Questions