Home / Questions / Big Sky Sports sells hunting and fishing equipment and provides guided hunting and fishing
Big Sky Sports sells hunting and fishing equipment and provides guided hunting and fishing trips. Big Sky Sports is owned and operated by Joe Flannery, a well-known sports enthusiast and hunter. Joe’s wife, Pam, owns and operates Glacier Boutique, a women’s clothing store. Joe and Pam have established a trust fund to finance their children’s college education. The trust fund is maintained by Kalispell State Bank in the name of the children, Trey and Brooke.
a. For each of the following transactions, identify which of the entities listed should record the transaction in its records:
1. Pam deposited a $2,000 personal check in the trust fund at Kalispell State Bank.
2. Pam purchased two dozen spring dresses from a Spokane designer for a special spring sale.
3. Joe paid a breeder’s fee for an English Springer Spaniel to be used as a hunting guide dog.
4. Pam authorized the trust fund to purchase mutual fund shares.
5. Joe paid a local doctor for his annual physical, which was required by the workmen’s compensation insurance policy carried by Big Sky Sports.
6. Received a cash advance from customers for a guided hunting trip.
7. Pam paid her dues to the YWCA.
8. Pam donated several dresses from inventory for a local charity auction for the benefit of a women’s abuse shelter.
9. Joe paid for dinner and a movie to celebrate their thirtieth wedding anniversary.
10. Joe paid for an advertisement in a hunters’ magazine.
b. What is a business transaction?
Dec 06 2019 View more View Less
You have just entered an MBA program and have decided to pay for your living expenses using a credit card that has no minimum monthly payment. You intend to charge $1090 ...Jun 04 2021
Refer to the information provided in Figure below to answer the question that follow. Lingle's monthly budget constraint 40 A D Number of beers per month E с o 40 Number ...Apr 05 2021
Evaluate the integral. ſ sed sec°2x tan 2x dxMay 05 2021
The frequency distribution below shows the monthly expenditure on gasoline for a sample of 14 individuals. Expenditure 55-59 60-64 65-69 70 - 74 75 - 79 Frequency 2 3 4 3...May 10 2021
New Hope Managed Care Inc., is a for-profit managed care company that serves the southwest United States. Last year, it reported $1,200,000 in income from operations, $25...Jul 07 2021
Identify the Microsoft existing objectives and strategies. Explain one (1) strategy that the Microsoft might use to take advantage of an external opportunity, and one (1...May 24 2018
Q.Describe the scope and activities of the five functions of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF), i.e. identify, protect, detect, respond, recover. >Apr 09 2020
Dodge Ball Bearings had sales of 10,000 units at $20 per unit last year. The marketing manager projects a 30 percent increase in unit volume sales this year with a 5 perc...Apr 24 2020
The major difference between partnerships and proprietorships isa.the limit to liabilityb.the opportunity to sell sharesc.the reduced cost of capitald.shared responsib...Dec 12 2019
Direct Intervention of ShareholdersMay 19 2021