Asynchronous communication occurs when team members do not meet at the same time. 2) A fa
Asynchronous communication occurs when team members do not meet at the same time.
2) A face-to-face meeting is an example of asynchronous communication.
3) Virtual meetings can be synchronous or asynchronous.
4) Email is a tool used for asynchronous communication.
5) The use of discussion forums is a form of synchronous communication.
6) Videoconferencing is less intrusive than text chat.
7) Surveys are an effective way to obtain team opinions.
8) The degree of version management is very high in email communications.
9) Version management systems improve the tracking of shared content.
10) Version management systems provide version control.
11) Version-control techniques do not limit the actions that can be taken by any particular
12) In version-control systems, shared documents are often placed in shared directories called libraries.
13) Microsoft SharePoint is a platform for creating and managing collaboration sites.
14) Discussion forums provide a means for asynchronous communication, but cannot track the comments made by different authors.
15) Discussion forums provide a means to asynchronously discuss any issue by providing a single repository of team documents.